Men vs UK Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, KINGSOFSEC said:

Feb29. Mark it down Sweaty Cheating Bruce will get a good ass thumping Auburn hasn’t won in Lexington since the Civil War

Sweaty Cheating Bruce just kicked the s*** out of Non-Sweating SuperCheating John. Lol. Another wannabe that prolly cheers for Bammer in college football, the Yankees in MLB, etc. Glad you’re here! Post more often and War Eagle!

Doughty going off against Kentucky is a GREAT sign to see. He's struggled in the SEC this year but this was one of his best games in a long time. If he can continue this type of play we can go really far. I really wish Cambridge would be consistent on offense. After the 26 point game he has had 3 games where he hasn't scored a point. Frustrating to know he can go off but hasn't been able to play good every game. :(

I know one thing I can guarantee. I have never nor will I ever be immature enough to go on another teams board after they beat us to whine about it. I might be low enough to go on another teams board and rag them if we upset them especially at home, but you have to be pretty stupid to go o. Their board after you lose . Somebody needs to grow up. 

Just now, fredst said:

Sweaty Cheating Bruce just kicked the s*** out of Non-Sweating SuperCheating John. Lol. Another wannabe that prolly cheers for Bammer in college football, the Yankees in MLB, etc. Glad you’re here! Post more often and War Eagle!

He’s probably one of those guys with the twitter bio: “Roll tide, Wildcats, Patriots”

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

I know one thing I can guarantee. I have never nor will I ever be immature enough to go on another teams board after they beat us to whine about it. I might be low enough to go on another teams board and rag them if we upset them especially at home, but you have to be pretty stupid to go o. Their board after you lose . Somebody needs to grow up. 

There's a San Diego State fan on Twitter that goes to almost every tweet about Auburn and keeps talking s*** about how they haven't played anyone. It's like he's stalking Auburn rather than just cheering for his undefeated team.

2 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Ban this turd

No. We need a douchebag rival that comes on here to post after losses . WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

He’s probably one of those guys with the twitter bio: “Roll tide, Wildcats, Patriots”

Come on guys their pay and play basketball is the only thing they had going at UK , now they got nothing but losers written all over their head. Feel sorry for them . 🤣😂

11 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I think we'll likely need to go 2-0 versus LSU to do it, but I feel like the SEC reg szn trophy is still in play

Good thing we only play them once and it's at home!!! Lol

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

There's a San Diego State fan on Twitter that goes to almost every tweet about Auburn and keeps talking s*** about how they haven't played anyone. It's like he's stalking Auburn rather than just cheering for his undefeated team.

Yep San Diego state fans have really irritated me on social media. They were arguing gameday coming to us vs them against an unranked Utah State team 

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Yep you can bet come tournament time those SDS fans will be praying they don’t get in our bracket or it will be an early trip home for them. 

17 minutes ago, KINGSOFSEC said:

Feb29. Mark it down Sweaty Cheating Bruce will get a good ass thumping Auburn hasn’t won in Lexington since the Civil War

downloadfile-3.gif

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Yep San Diego state fans have really irritated me on social media. They were arguing gameday coming to us vs them against an unranked Utah State team 

The SDSU fans on the Collegebasketball subreddit are really cool. It was fun talking to them when we were both undefeated. Just the ones are Twitter are awful. They have no more real games this year so they'll probably go undefeated get a 1 seed and get bounced quick.

This team just finds a way to win. So proud of them. Even with a poor night shooting they do all the little things to win. If not for some poor free throw shooting in the second half AU would have won this going away.  Love the grit and fight in this team. 

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Probably some fan known as KingsofMWC 😃

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

The SDSU fans on the Collegebasketball subreddit are really cool. It was fun talking to them when we were both undefeated. Just the ones are Twitter are awful. They have no more real games this year so they'll probably go undefeated get a 1 seed and get bounced quick.

There were some cool ones on twitter too to start then when we were the last 2, and once we lost, they got bad.

There were some cool ones on twitter too to start then when we were the last 2, and once we lost, they got bad.

Hope they lose to Utah State tonight. :D

2 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Probably some fan known as KingsofMWC 😃

Think I found him on UK 247. Literally the only guy posting in the game thread. Jk, but sounds similar lol 

“Really hard to win your conference when the refs officiating your games dont like your head coach and give the other team an extra 20 free shots.“

23 minutes ago, KINGSOFSEC said:

You are an idiot! Coach Cal is Lilly white, right! Plus you are just butt hurt! Try this to soothe some of your pain!

331112E1-F916-4FBB-A801-B7E492BB312F.jpeg

Exactly this is what I talked about earlier about Bruce Pearls salesmanship as well as his coaching. He makes players and fans believe they can win and that the major starting point. For years we believed we just were never going to be as good as U.K., UF or LSU in basketball. Now we all believe and even expect our team to win. Same thing can happen in Football as well. Baseball and softball are already headed that way. This is a point Alan Green needs to be aware of and insist all AU coaches approach it that way. 

After looking at the top 25 scoreboard I'm even more happy to get this win. #11 Oregon lost to an unranked opponent, #14 Michigan State lost to an unranked opponent, #25 Rutgers lost to an unranked opponent, #3 Kansas won by 3 against an unranked opponent, #10 Seton Hall lost to an unranked opponent, #21 Houston lost to an unranked opponent, #2 Gonzaga won by 4 against an unranked opponent, #23 Wichita State lost to an unranked opponent, #8 Villanova lost to an unranked opponent, and #16 Butler lost to an unranked opponent. Still several more games left tonight as well.

Archived