Men vs UK Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Let Okoro run point forward whenever possible, our guard play is just so inconsistent. At least put the ball in the hands of somebody that will make the defense crash and get us good looks

So much this. Attack down hill and force them to adjust to us. It was working l, and we go away from it

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

UK got some momentum from the refs, UK on a 9-0 run, 19-14 UK

If we could hit a layup it wouldn't be a 9-0 run either. Thank goodness for Samir at the line so far. 

Not good when reading the tea leaves on how this game will go. It's probably not meant to be. Wiley air mailing that pass out of bounds when we were up 14-10, okoro missing a fast break layup, Cambridge missing a point blank layup and them throwing up ish at the end of shot clock is terrible signs.

We need those type of things to not happen. We need our role players to get lucky and hit some shots. Nothing so far.

Flagrant acting maybe. Didn't even hit him. 

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

I swear this is the worst Bruce coached team I have seen at running offensive plays and set up a shot. Pathetic. 

That would be because this is the least talented Bruce team since his first 2 years. This is a rebuilding year. We just have over achieved so far.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

That would be because this is the least talented Bruce team since his first 2 years. This is a rebuilding year. We just have over achieved so far.

I mean the fact that we are 18-2 is a testament to bruce

1 minute ago, jared52 said:

Man these are some prime time refs. How these fools have a job in D1 basketball I’ll never know. Send them to HS. 

They don’t even deserve that. They should be forced to never call a damn game again

Archived