JR Day Visitor Thread (2/1/20)

GwillMac6

Screenshot_20200201-141229.png

Screenshot_20200201-141236.png

Screenshot_20200201-141245.png

13 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Damn that 2021 class could be the best ever. I hope we have a good 2020 season so we can keep them all 

Just wish Kool Aide the 5 Star CB from pinson valley would of made it today. He wants to play bball at the next level as well. You think he would want to be there today for a game like this. He is supposed to be at bama today though.....

We don't seem to do well with 5* DBs or OL it seems in recruiting against Bama or GA...

History is hard to overcome...but we need to keep trying..never know...never know.

51 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

We don't seem to do well with 5* DBs or OL it seems in recruiting against Bama or GA...

History is hard to overcome...but we need to keep trying..never know...never know.

This may of been our best chance at one (5 🌟 CB) because he was teammates with BO and was coached by Pat. But all the momentum we had after the iron bowl has gone out the window in a matter of weeks. Pat went to Central Phenix City and then Marcus Woodson leaves for FSU who was secondary recruiter for him. Just not meant to be. It never is meant to be for these 5 star CB. I'm sick of it. Didn't visit for one of our 2 big junior days the past 2 weeks. SMH. 

5-star DB Corey Collier visits Auburn, will return 'a lot'

Jeffrey Lee • AuburnSports
Senior Editor

AUBURN | The No. 1 safety in the 2021 class visited Auburn on Saturday.

Five-star Corey Collier, from Miami (Fla.) Palmetto, was one of several top juniors at the Tigers’ Junior Day.

It was Collier’s second visit to Auburn.

“It was really good, even better than the first time,” Collier said. “The first time it was just me and a few of my teammates and this time I saw a lot more.”

Collier arrived in Auburn Saturday morning. He toured the campus and facilities and met with several coaches, including defensive backs coach Wesley McGriff.

Collier and McGriff have formed a strong bond.

“I like Coach McGriff,” Collier said. “He keeps it real. That’s all I need from a coach, to keep it real with me.”

Collier doesn’t plan to make an early decision. He still has to narrow his options. As of now, he only has a top 10 that includes Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, LSU, Miami, Ohio State, Syracuse and Penn State.

“Auburn is in there,” Collier said. “And I’ll most definitely be back. My head coach loves this school. We’ll be back a lot.”

Rivals ranks Collier, who is 6-foot-2 and 180 pounds, the No. 14 overall recruit in 2021 and No. 2 in the state of Florida.

2021 News:  Looks like AU has offered the teammate of Lee Hunter from Blount.  CB Kameron Grays could be committing soon per Rivals.

Archived