2021 3* S Phillip O'Brien Flips to Pitt

AuburnTiger4Life

• 1 month later...

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 3* S Phillip O'Brien Commits to AU!
  • 5 months later...
1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Recruit news

“Changes made within the program”, optimist in me makes me (hopefully) speculate more than Gus. Which makes me think he may be thinking the D staff won’t be back 

11 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

“Changes made within the program”, optimist in me makes me (hopefully) speculate more than Gus. Which makes me think he may be thinking the D staff won’t be back 

I don’t know about leaving, but if Steele thought he was gonna be HC he definitely would’ve told him 

1 minute ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

I don’t know about leaving, but if Steele thought he was gonna be HC he definitely would’ve told him 

Not to mention they told a 2022 recruit they expected the D staff to be back. Which to me, that would be a big deal to a D recruit.

Edited by Maverick.AU

9 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Wouldn't read so much into it. He's just waiting for the new coach. Our interim group has done a phenomenal job getting a lot of kids, who I think were going to jump ship, to wait.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AUMicBK said:

Crystal Ball is trending to Pitt

Yeah that's a enough flips he's gone. What a waste. He's going to hate it up there being from Florida.

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 3* S Phillip O'Brien Flips to Pitt
On 12/25/2020 at 10:37 PM, j0hnnyRingo said:

AU vs Pitt and he goes Pitt?  Yikes.  Good luck, lad.  Wish you all the best.

He might not be certain that he still has a committable offer here. Pitt has a fairly proud football tradition and has a fair number of players in the league. He might have seen a clearer path to playing time there. They might have a degree he wants. Etc. 

• Like 1