Just A Heads Up

ellitor

With there likely being only 2 spots in the class, & 1 of them likely locked in by Burks, I don't think we are going to have a NSD thread this year. I just don't see the point in it. I figure we'll just post in Burks thread & anyone else we may land (best guess is a GT OT eventually). I'm open to a differing opinion but that's what I'm thinking as of now.

13 minutes ago, hooverwareagle1 said:

Probably best.  It will save a lot of bitchin and moaning posts about not landing Bro Jones!!

That's what the Bro Jones thread is for.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

With there likely being only 2 spots in the class, & 1 of them likely locked in by Burks, I don't think we are going to have a NSD thread this year. I just don't see the point in it. I figure we'll just post in Burks thread & anyone else we may land (best guess is a GT OT eventually). I'm open to a differing opinion but that's what I'm thinking as of now.

Agreed, Early National Signing Day is really just the new NSD and old NSD is now more of a Late National Signing Day. If that makes sense lol.

Yeah we don’t need another thread. There shouldn’t be anything that’s too surprising that happens. Hardy already signed and we already know about Burks. We’re on to 2021 at this point

30 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I could start a thread bitchin and moaning about bird....................oh wait

Do we really need more evidence of you talking to yourself?

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

I could start a thread bitchin and moaning about bird....................oh wait

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Do we really need more evidence of you talking to yourself?

You guys crack me up!!

20 minutes ago, JoeinPF said:

I was hoping we would pick up a punter. Is there a spot for a graduate transfer punter?

There's 1 spot left, assuming Burks is in. It likely goes to a GT OT or a GT P.

Archived