2021 5* LB Smael Mondon (UGA)

ellitor

37 minutes ago, ellitor said:

With due respect there is zero logic in that sentence. No team is going to make their decision on whether to push for recruit or not based on the opinion of someone thinking a certain team leads. Yes Dukes has sources but his opinions are no more valid than most reporters covering recruiting for team sites. If a team leads it’s likely going to be reported by some reporters who cover recruiting. Yet teams don’t make decisions based on their reports either.

With due respect dukes has said those exact words I just said and he sees the staff almost everyday so

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

With due respect dukes has said those exact words I just said and he sees the staff almost everyday so

I have listened to every interview Dukes has made and read all his posts on 247 and never once has he said a staff has made a move based on Intel fan sources, or even reporter sources, were putting out. Other than maybe Bama trying to push recruits away from Auburn, schools make decisions on recruits based on their boards and how their boards change. If Florida has picked up the recruitment on Scoob it’s because they like them even more based on more evaluation or they lost on someone else, not because someone said Auburn leads. Come on. Use some logic here please.

25 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I have listened to every interview Dukes has made and read all his posts on 247 and never once has he said a staff has made a move based on Intel fan sources, or even reporter sources, were putting out. Other than maybe Bama trying to push recruits away from Auburn, schools make decisions on recruits based on their boards and how their boards change. If Florida has picked up the recruitment on Scoob it’s because they like them even more based on more evaluation or they lost on someone else, not because someone said Auburn leads. Come on. Use some logic here please.

He deletes tweets a lot so it’s possible you didn’t see it. I’m not arguing with you about what I saw lmao 

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Haha E @AuburnTiger4Life is telling the truth. I remember a tweet either last week or 2 weeks ago he put out saying something to the effect of I will never say Auburn leads for a guy because I do not want to give ammo for opposing staffs to use against Auburn. 

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Haha E @AuburnTiger4Life is telling the truth. I remember a tweet either last week or 2 weeks ago he put out saying something to the effect of I will never say Auburn leads for a guy because I do not want to give ammo for opposing staffs to use against Auburn. 

Well then while I appreciate the info that he passes on, he thinks way too highly of himself in that case. What he passes along or anybody pass along will not affect what teams do in recruitment of recruits. For example, @WarDamnEagleWDE is well-connected and has said numerous teams at various points have led throughout the years on different recruitments and what he has passed on has never had an affect on any teams recruitment. It just doesn’t pass the smell test guys.

On 7/9/2020 at 10:39 AM, ellitor said:

I know damn well my Prattville Lions recruited then too.

I know they recruited in the late 90s, at least, because the new, "hot shot" coach coach who came in my junior year coached at Autaugaville before he coached at Holtville, and he was pretty bitter about it.

17 hours ago, Rednilla said:

I know they recruited in the late 90s, at least, because the new, "hot shot" coach coach who came in my junior year coached at Autaugaville before he coached at Holtville, and he was pretty bitter about it.

We started really recruiting in 1999 when  Bill Clark was hired. Anything done before then was small town stuff.

I really hope Bill Clark has UAB playing in a Jan. 1st bowl at years end. He has UAB on the right path and their getting better.

Per Keith an SEC assistant recruiting Mondon thinks AU may be 1 of if not the favorite for Mondon.

Man, just rewatched his film. Is there anything this guy doesn’t do and do well? Hoping TWill makes this happen....

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Per Keith an SEC assistant recruiting Mondon thinks AU may be 1 of if not the favorite for Mondon.

Who has been saying UTk was the favorite? 

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

He deleted that thread soon after though. Dunno if that is a good or bad sign. 

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

👀

39 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Who has been saying UTk was the favorite? 

Dukes. And they may very well be. Everyone says they are in the thick of it.

9 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Could just be info that he decided was better if it wasn’t posted.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Dukes. And they may very well be. Everyone says they are in the thick of it.

Dukes said yesterday that UGA may now lead for mondon. 

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Dukes said yesterday that UGA may now lead for mondon. 

Thanks! I was going off of what he posted two weeks ago.

33 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Thanks! I was going off of what he posted two weeks ago.

Before he deleted it last night, He also said we’re in it for Mims much more than what people think

1 hour ago, TheCHF said:

Read up on UGA’s board, they have a poster saying it’s a done deal. Mondon to AU. 

UGA board also thinks he's a troll like all aboard is for AU 247.

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

UGA board also thinks he's a troll like all aboard is for AU 247.

Well that sucks lol It gave me a false hope.

1 hour ago, Sizzle said:

Before he deleted it last night, He also said we’re in it for Mims much more than what people think

Yeah. Keith basically said yesterday AU was in Mims top 2 but UGA still heavy favorite.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2020 at 12:49 PM, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Some insiders think he’s going to AU 

Including possibly Keith

Archived