2021 5* LB Smael Mondon (UGA)

ellitor

9 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

What's plan B if we don't get Smael's commitment?

@auburn4everNo Plan B. We want & would take Trevin Wallace with or without Smael. Now if we miss on both then we go to a Plan B.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • ellitor changed the title to 2021 5* LB Smael Mondon (UGA)

2020 will be the first year that I can remember that the Tigers will be shutout in recruiting blue chip recruits from Georgia. I never thought I'd see that happen from any Auburn football team. Have we really gone that far with Gus? it looks like we have. SO SAD.

How can Kirby keep signing top classes / 5 star recruits every single year and they end up losing to Bammer in the SEC title game and knocks them out of the running for the National Championship playoff. Something smells fishy.

3 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

How can Kirby keep signing top classes / 5 star recruits every single year and they end up losing to Bammer in the SEC title game and knocks them out of the running for the National Championship playoff. Something smells fishy.

They actually have made it to the playoffs before. Better facilities. Higher win percentage. Less "wtf" games. Plus, it's more than likely (though everyone does it supposedly) UGA is following the rules a little less than we are.

6 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

Bama signs as good if not better classes plus their coaches develop their players little bit more overall than Georgia does.

On 11/18/2020 at 8:54 AM, auburn4ever said:

2020 will be the first year that I can remember that the Tigers will be shutout in recruiting blue chip recruits from Georgia. I never thought I'd see that happen from any Auburn football team. Have we really gone that far with Gus? it looks like we have. SO SAD.

This happened to Pat Dye once.  He went 0-fer Georgia, but that was one year only. "Vince Dooley has built a fence around the state" is how the newspaper said it.

Archived