Boobee Whitlow gone

Auburn2Eugene

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont know it as gospel. I just have seen trusted posters in other sites talking about it. 

And yall are fine to doubt or whatever you like. 

Fact is this info is spreading like wildfire among Auburn people. Guess we are at the wait and see point...

5 minutes ago, atl-tiger said:

Tank already came in and established himself as RB1.

I don't know that it's a "writing on the wall" thing, but DJ, MAR, Tank, probably Worm, new OC who might actually have some pull, RB coach not-named-Horton who, along with that aforementioned new OC, doesn't look at the position the same way that we traditionally have under Gus... the writing is in fact on the wall.  

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

I don't know that it's a "writing on the wall" thing, but DJ, MAR, Tank, probably Worm, new OC who might actually have some pull, RB coach not-named-Horton who, along with that aforementioned new OC, doesn't look at the position the same way that we traditionally have under Gus... the writing is in fact on the wall.  

Don't think its that.

5 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Gus loved him some Bobbie.

In fact, after 3 years of being called Bobbie, he just couldn't take it any more.

10 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I'm told its true. Still have to wait and see what AU says before I 100% believe it. Gus loved him some Bobbie.

Bobbie Gentry??!! I mean, who doesn't?

Image result for bobbie gentry"

1 minute ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Don't think its that.

Yeah, I should have worded that and separated those two thoughts better. I don't think it's that, either. Despite my expert opinions on RB, he had every reason to think he was still top dog. And maybe he was.

I'm Facebook friends with an Auburn YouTube content creator and when I messaged him at like 6am to ask him about it, he told me that over the Thanksgiving holiday Boobees cousin had told him that he would be going pro after this season. Apparently that's been his plan all season. 

But again with this kind of thing you will likely never know.

Just now, AUDevil said:

😆, but only because I made an unfunny joke a few posts above.

I just saw it and I think it's funny. 

Hmm. Maybe not the endorsement you were hoping for. :(

3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I just saw it and I think it's funny. 

Hmm. Maybe not the endorsement you were hoping for. :(

I'm just messing with you.  You're by far my favorite poster on here.

Archived