Men vs LSU Game Thread

Maverick.AU

36 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I KNOW I HAVE BEEN really really reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly hard on our starting backcourt especially J'Von but he punted me in the face and threw me off the roof during this game!!!!!!!!! Samir has had 3 outstanding SEC games in a row after he has struggled the past 2 years against SEC teams. and J'Von absolutely saved us today. He carried us when we had like a 17% chance to win down 8 with 1:36 to go. FORGIVE ME?!?! I LOVE YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. I just want more consistency.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a guy who isn’t a particularly good shooter just decide to become a good shooter...and it works. I mean he’s probably a sub 32% 3 pt shooter without me looking it up. And he made like 4 of 5 to close the 4th...it really is mind boggling after the fact 

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

J'Von 9 rebound, 9 Assists, 21 pts and the points were clutch , Wiley 12 rebounds, 10 points some great blocks, Cambridge 3 rebounds, 21 points, Okoro 6 Boards 1 assist and 9 points, and finally Samir 6 boards, 1 assist and 26 points this was a team win. This is one gutsy team that never gives up. This is our 3rd big win Kentuck, Arkansas on the reoad and now LSU we should be assured of a trip to NCCA now. We should also move into top 10 

37 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I LOVE YOU BRO!!!!!!! I FREAKING LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! You are one of the main STAAAAAAAAAAAARS nah scratch that SUPERSTAAAAAAARS of the bball threads. It just was not the same without you today. YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!! We have absolutely cruuuuuuuuuuuushed Jvon all season and MANNNNNNNNNNNNN he showed up in the biggest possible way in the most dire of times!!! If we win the SEC?!?! We will look back at his performance as why!!! And like you said Samir, Cambridge and Wiley.

Same goes to you, Bro! And @Maverick.AU! You two are what makes bball games EVEN MORE enjoyable for me!

3 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Same goes to you, Bro! And @Maverick.AU! You two are what makes bball games EVEN MORE enjoyable for me!

WOOOO!!! HECK YAH!!!! Mav is muhhhhhhhh boy!! I can def co sign that!! WAR EAGLE!!! ON TO THE REVENGE game in a few days!

10 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

J'Von 9 rebound, 9 Assists, 21 pts and the points were clutch , Wiley 12 rebounds, 10 points some great blocks, Cambridge 3 rebounds, 21 points, Okoro 6 Boards 1 assist and 9 points, and finally Samir 6 boards, 1 assist and 26 points this was a team win. This is one gutsy team that never gives up. This is our 3rd big win Kentuck, Arkansas on the reoad and now LSU we should be assured of a trip to NCCA now. We should also move into top 10 

Two quad 1 wins and I would have to think the Arkansas win is on the cusp of a quad 1 W. Gotta love it 

10 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

WOOOO!!! HECK YAH!!!! Mav is muhhhhhhhh boy!! I can def co sign that!! WAR EAGLE!!! ON TO THE REVENGE game in a few days!

After the turd and gator game if you would have told me we would go 4-0 @ Ole Miss, Kentucky, @ Arkansas, and LSU I would have laughed in your face! I was hoping to go 2-2 in those games!

32 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Because of the Eagles? I’m with the Dude on this one. (NSFW-language)

I’m with the cabby 

Just got home and looked at the box score ... Wiley played 30 minutes. I can't remember if Wiley has ever played that many minutes! The conditioning of this team is remarkable!

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Just got home and looked at the box score ... Wiley played 30 minutes. I can't remember if Wiley has ever played that many minutes! The conditioning of this team is remarkable!

It was a different game. AMac didn’t get it going.  With DP out Wiley got a lot of floor time . He is stroking FTs better than I remember..

21 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

213EF0DA-7632-4F47-94E2-82275656AF38.gif

1 minute ago, alexava said:

It was a different game. AMac didn’t get it going.  With DP out Wiley got a lot of floor time . He is stroking FTs better than I remember..

OH, yeah, definitely! It's just amazing to see Wiley being able to play for 30 minutes and play HARD for almost the entire second half. Before this year he could barely go 15-20 due to injuries and fouling out.

Just now, dyehardfanAU said:

I think God has more important things to do than affect basketball. But as someone who was about 20-25 feet from that goal....there’s no earthly way that floater look like it should’ve went in. Maybe I’m over thinking it but after the USA game, and the Arkansas game...and definitely this game...this team looks as destined as last seasons to be something 

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

213EF0DA-7632-4F47-94E2-82275656AF38.gif

YA GOT DANG RIGHT!!!!!!! WHEN WE WIN?!?! WE SNORT!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

31 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Austin’s hands defensive rebounding vs offensive rebounding should be a meme 

I swear I think he gets too excited on the offensive end. He needs to learn to relax a little. 

10 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I think God has more important things to do than affect basketball. But as someone who was about 20-25 feet from that goal....there’s no earthly way that floater look like it should’ve went in. Maybe I’m over thinking it but after the USA game, and the Arkansas game...and definitely this game...this team looks as destined as last seasons to be something 

Maybe there's something to that #1 KenPom Luck rating, which really has nothing to do with Luck and more to do with finding ways to win.  We have so many guys who can hit 20 points on any given night it's all about finding the hot hand and riding them.  Then playing absolutely tenacious defense, probably better than last years overall.

All in all their determination to win and never thinking they won't has them has them at 21-2 and leading the SEC in every measurable ranking out there.

Great game to be at but this bunch is really hard on my 82 year old heart, It was exciting being part of the deafening  crowd. Thrilled to beat the:corndog:. Way to go good tigers.:wedance:

Archived