Men vs LSU Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Hope Okoro’s arm/wrist is okay. It looked painful.

According to Marcello he was out on the court putting in extra work after it cleared out. Must not be too bad thank goodness. 

26 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I think God has more important things to do than affect basketball. But as someone who was about 20-25 feet from that goal....there’s no earthly way that floater look like it should’ve went in. Maybe I’m over thinking it but after the USA game, and the Arkansas game...and definitely this game...this team looks as destined as last seasons to be something 

I too do not think God cares about the outcome of a game. I do KNOW that He cares a great deal for those involved. War Eagle guys. Keep your head and heart in the game!!!

38 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Nah don’t need to simmer down. That was an incredibly dumb play that could have and probably should have cost the game. 

Ok, let me rephrase:  Be an idiot all you want at home.  Simmer down on this forum.  Saying a play was dumb is fine.  Calling a player dumb or stupid is not.

That more clear?

34 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I think God has more important things to do than affect basketball. But as someone who was about 20-25 feet from that goal....there’s no earthly way that floater look like it should’ve went in. Maybe I’m over thinking it but after the USA game, and the Arkansas game...and definitely this game...this team looks as destined as last seasons to be something 

I thought it was in all the way, and Wiley would have gotten the tip if not.

Watched the second half and OT again just now. Still don’t believe what I just saw. I really want to respect the game LSU played but Wade and Watford make that really, really hard. I’m glad AU doesn’t have to play at LSU this year either. 

1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

I thought it was in all the way, and Wiley would have gotten the tip if not.

I didn’t see many angles or a clear angle that it 100% didn’t hit his fingers, but there is a possibility that Wiley got the slightest touch on it to ease it in. 

4 minutes ago, WarTim said:

I too do not think God cares about the outcome of a game. I do KNOW that He cares a great deal for those involved. War Eagle guys. Keep your head and heart in the game!!!

I agree completely but He does have a glorious home court advantage. :)

Psalm 100:4 

Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

5 minutes ago, gr82be said:

I agree completely but He does have a glorious home court advantage. :)

Psalm 100:4 

Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

Well stated Brother!!!

30 minutes ago, Zeek said:

SIAP

Awesome stuff

That's a special teammate right there. Truly unselfish for AF right there but being the son of a coach he probably thought nothing of it. 

25 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I didn’t see many angles or a clear angle that it 100% didn’t hit his fingers, but there is a possibility that Wiley got the slightest touch on it to ease it in. 

Yep, who knows. Close for sure.

Screenshot_20200208-145821.png

Screenshot_20200208-145723.png

Ol gurl loves her some 🔥 Devan Cambridge three point baskets!!!!  Lol 💯👌

Screenshot_20200208-163516.png

Screenshot_20200208-163430.png

🤣😂😭🤭

I wish we knew who all were able to make it back this weekend!!! Good to see Chris Porter back. Woooo!!!!

Archived