Men vs LSU Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, dmoney said:

Nope, will watch the replay.... Everytime I dont watching we win... YOU'RE WELCOME...🤣😂

Same! Our no jinx has multi layers.

6 hours ago, wareagle7298 said:

Would be nice if they are in Kentucky's bracket in the SEC tourney. Would prefer not to play these guys again. 

How bout we win the SEC Regular season & be in neither one's bracket.

Auburn and Duke win in OT. I'm a happy camper tonight. They were my adopted March Madness team before we became the basketball powerhouse we are today. :big: I still keep up with them. 

18 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Auburn and Duke win in OT. I'm a happy camper tonight. They were my adopted March Madness team before we became the basketball powerhouse we are today. :big: I still keep up with them. 

I have a grandson at Duke so glad they won for him.

10 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Look at the fans behind him going crazy

And the LSU player frustrated with Cambridge ribbing. Haha 

LSU was talking a lot.....until the end. 😂🤣😂

22 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

And the LSU player frustrated with Cambridge ribbing. Haha 

Skylar Mays is just upset he looks like a 47 year old man instead of a 22 year old college senior!!! Lol #checkhisbirthcertificate. Pretty dang athletic for a middle age man I must say!! LMAO.

29 minutes ago, jared52 said:

It was mostly Watford from I saw.

That actually jumped out at me.  During recruiting, it seemed weird that Auburn was nowhere on any list of his.  Makes me wonder if CBP decided he didn’t want him and didn’t recruit him - for some reason.  And watford is salty about it?

4 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

That actually jumped out at me.  During recruiting, it seemed weird that Auburn was nowhere on any list of his.  Makes me wonder if CBP decided he didn’t want him and didn’t recruit him - for some reason.  And watford is salty about it?

Kids whole family is a bunch of bama fans. Auburn would be the last place he would of gone.

Once AJ got fired strong ass offer took advantage and if he didn't go there it would of been Memphis.

The top AAU teams in Alabama are still working against Auburn. Good thing we are becoming a national brand in bball and don't have to rely on in state guys like bama does.

14 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Kids whole family is a bunch of bama fans. Auburn would be the last place he would of gone.

Once AJ got fired strong ass offer took advantage and if he didn't go there it would of been Memphis.

The top AAU teams in Alabama are still working against Auburn. Good thing we are becoming a national brand in bball and don't have to rely on in state guys like bama does.

He’d have gone to Bama if they’d have hired bucky

1 minute ago, mustache eagle said:

Absolutely. Bama fans were pissed that oats didn't hire Bucky as a assistant.

2 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

Wade could promise a starting spot for Watford, which he has from Day 1 at LSU. Possible but not likely at Auburn with 5 seniors, plus Okoro.

7 hours ago, boisnumber1 said:

I thought it was in all the way, and Wiley would have gotten the tip if not.

from my angle it looked like Wiley jumped a bit early and woulda probably had to decide between offensive goal tending or trying to grab it on his way down

Archived