Men vs LSU Game Thread

Maverick.AU

20 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

I don't mind the shimmy.....not the most egregious thing I've seen and it doesn't seem offensive to anyone. Just a kid being happy and having some fun. I didn't see the flying thing but if it just lasts a second or two I don't understand the harm of a little joy to relieve stress  during a tight game. What am I missing?

I think he was trying to stop the showboating on both teams. I agree - I didn’t have a problem with either. Just kids showing emotion. In the end it does not matter since the ref did not call anything on either team, so maybe he was just trying to stop it from escalating. 

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

I think he was trying to stop the showboating on both teams. I agree - I didn’t have a problem with either. Just kids showing emotion. In the end it does not matter since the ref did not call anything on either team, so maybe he was just trying to stop it from escalating. 

I just hate the way the refs want to take all the fun away from the kids. A little bit of celebration to me is not showboating. But I guess some kids do take it too far so everybody has to be in the no fun zone. 

Archived