(from February 2020) Prayers up to Brodarius Hamm

Maverick.AU

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Losing a child is not the natural order of life's hardships. I just cannot imagine it and I often pray for parents who are dealing with this; my mother included.

God please give comfort to the family of this new angel...

Prayers to you Bodarius and your wife that God will help you through this valley.

Oh my word. My heart, prayers and thoughts and love go out to Brodarious and his family. Losing has to be the worst thing to ever happen. I'm so sorry. Your in my deepest  prayers.

I read these updates to this thread and it reminds me how much we all may disagree yet we come together in tragedy. A true family.  WDE to the AUFamily and so so so sorry for ur loss Hamm family

prayers sent. May God bless and comfort him and his family.

• 7 months later...

As bad as this news makes my heart ache I can’t fathom the hurt this family feels today. I believe kids go straight to heaven and you’ll see them again. God bless your family. 
I just realized this was from February so I apologize for any confusion I may have caused!

35 minutes ago, toddc said:

As bad as this news makes my heart ache I can’t fathom the hurt this family feels today. I believe kids go straight to heaven and you’ll see them again. God bless your family.

I must admit, at my age, I had forgotten about this story. When I opened it up, I was absolutely horrified even after I noticed the date of the original post. It has to be fresh hell for Brodarious and his family each and every day. I will lift them up in prayer today and may God give them comfort.

prayers to him and all his family. i hope you find peace in this horrible time. no parent should ever have to bury their child.

Archived