ALL Auburn ALL Orange tomorrow night!!!

GwillMac6

All Auburn, All AUrange

Payback time. 

1 hour ago, alexava said:

Is Danjel on the mend?

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

All Orange = :puke:

AU orange looks damn good!!!! This ain't Rocky top or Texas orange that looks absolutely hideous!!! But our home basketball white threads are the best in all of sports for any sports!!! Love them.

20 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

AU orange looks damn good!!!! This ain't Rocky top or Texas orange that looks absolutely hideous!!! But our home basketball white threads are the best in all of sports for any sports!!! Love them.

Trust me, only an Auburn fan would make such a distinction over variations of orange. ;D

(I agree about the whites, but the football whites are also as good.)

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

When I played 2k with the college rosters last year, I think I wore the orange ones every single away game but maybe 2-3 lol 

49 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

calm down

They are. Sorry you do not feel that same way for something that is a obvious fact. CALM DOWN?! lol. That bus left the station many moons ago. 

1 hour ago, Maverick.AU said:

When I played 2k with the college rosters last year, I think I wore the orange ones every single away game but maybe 2-3 lol 

Wait! You can play college basketball on 2K?!?!?!

30 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Wait! You can play college basketball on 2K?!?!?!

Yes lol it can be a tad tedious but there is a college roster in roster share and people have created the courts/uniforms for download.

Basically what you would do is: download the roster, these rosters correspond with the real life nba teams even the historic ones, on operation sports the roster set will tell you which teams are which college roster. So set the teams for franchise mode how you want it, you just can’t do a current team and historic at the same time or it will cause arena/uniform glitches. Most of the time the roster makers do a good job of making sure that the teams most people will use don’t conflict like that. Anyways. Select control all teams, then you would basically shorten the season, change the playoffs to best of one and mess with the quarter length. Then you have to go to relocation and basically download the courts/uniforms for each team that would correspond with whichever roster, can be tedious with having to do all 32 ish teams but it’s fun.

Appearance edits are mine in this photo from last year that I put in a thread after the final four loss. Very minor tho as the roster maker actually made them really close. He just had some off hairstyles/facial hair so I went through and changed it as best I could. 

4F2F0F91-A9C2-469B-B926-2E3DE2606BE7.jpeg

28 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Yes lol it can be a tad tedious but there is a college roster in roster share and people have created the courts/uniforms for download.

Basically what you would do is: download the roster, these rosters correspond with the real life nba teams even the historic ones, on operation sports the roster set will tell you which teams are which college roster. So set the teams for franchise mode how you want it, you just can’t do a current team and historic at the same time or it will cause arena/uniform glitches. Most of the time the roster makers do a good job of making sure that the teams most people will use don’t conflict like that. Anyways. Select control all teams, then you would basically shorten the season, change the playoffs to best of one and mess with the quarter length. Then you have to go to relocation and basically download the courts/uniforms for each team that would correspond with whichever roster, can be tedious with having to do all 32 ish teams but it’s fun.

Appearance edits are mine in this photo from last year that I put in a thread after the final four loss. Very minor tho as the roster maker actually made them really close. He just had some off hairstyles/facial hair so I went through and changed it as best I could. 

4F2F0F91-A9C2-469B-B926-2E3DE2606BE7.jpeg

I think I’d rather send you my Xbox and pay you to do all that for me. 

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I think I’d rather send you my Xbox and pay you to do all that for me. 

As @Maverick.AU hype man/ Manager he is DA GOAT at this type of stuff!!!! He charges 23 a hour for this type of work!!! 23 dollars a hour in honor of ouuuuuuuuuuuuur boy Isaac Okoro our next first round NBA draft pick!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! LFG!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

As @Maverick.AU hype man/ Manager he is DA GOAT at this type of stuff!!!! He charges 23 a hour for this type of work!!! 23 dollars a hour in honor of ouuuuuuuuuuuuur boy Isaac Okoro our next first round NBA draft pick!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! LFG!!!!!!!!

My man!

A1F82DAD-85ED-4162-9845-FD7B0FC25FD1.gif

I will say, when I played last year it was authentic. Well only Bc I added badges, etc to players, not just auburn but some of the bigger guys to make them more of a force, otherwise they all seem generic if you don’t separate the good ones from the pack. Jared was always hitting those random pull up 3s from almost half court when nobody expected it lol

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

My man!

A1F82DAD-85ED-4162-9845-FD7B0FC25FD1.gif

THIS GIF BRINGS SO MUCH JOY TO MUHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I love 47 year old Skylar Mays getting his jimmies rustled in the background for Cambridge being hype!!! bahahahahahaha.

Welp, I couldn’t find a good 2020 roster, on 2k19, I didn’t pick up 20 this year lol, May when it goes on sale. The 2020 roster I found had us with Wiley, Harper, Mccormick, Okoro, Samir, DP, and Myles Parker everybody else was “reserved name” 😂. It was literally the only roster that wasn’t filled out. May tinker with it later as it looks like the rest of the roster is fleshed our. For now tho, jumped into the old one, the pic I posted from Earlier and look at the next game 😂. First time in almost a year I’ve been on this 

5A1E8E62-1574-4268-BC1A-4744B8CB91E0.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

@ellitor in case you’re wondering what it looks like. Tv pics are always crappy lol

BE22B0E6-C4AE-4019-9D56-8D2353F40274.jpeg

Shiiiiiiiiii you could of fooled me!!!! This looks dang good to me daaaamn!!!!

Archived