Men vs Alabama Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, thewhiz7 said:

We were up by how much at one point? Now up only 3?

16. Bama with 3s has been a big difference. The foul flipping made a difference as well, with several offensive calls on AU. It was 5-1 on fouls in AU’s favor. It finished around 9-9 or something along those lines 

8 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

If only we could hit some of our open 3 looks. Doughty was wide open earlier and missed it off the front end of the rim

I can't be too mad at our offensive game. Score 44 in the first half and with how our defense USUALLY plays you would think we were up by 15-20.

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

I can't be too mad at our offensive game. Score 44 in the first half and with how our defense USUALLY plays you would think we were up by 15-20.

Like the points but think we fell in love with the 3 too much. D has killed us for sure

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

I 100% agree but for some reason it feels like our wide open 3s have such a low success rate lol

Some of their shots were wide open but that Beetlejuice dude hit some tough contested ones that made no sense.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

I 100% agree but for some reason it feels like our wide open 3s have such a low success rate lol

It's cause you're right. lol

Just let Wiley get position, fire up a shot, and let him get the offensive rebound. Nothing else is working to start the second half. Two WIDE OPEN misses from J'von.

Archived