Null

Send a V Day card to a St. Jude's kid

Short and sweet. Only takes a second. I wrote a really bad dad joke in mine. Obviously not a football post but this will fade from the front page after tomorrow. Send a valentine to a kid who could maybe use one.

https://www.stjude.org/get-involved/other-ways/valentines-day.html?fbclid=IwAR0BZy3IucogGXTEYuZqgheFxBAuAPFcHkMhBPbYkbrll9oZdia3rtMtd7o

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I went your route. Picked the pizza card.

What did the cheese pizza say to the pepperoni pizza?

"Slice to meet you!" 

Hope your Valentine's Day is better than my joke! You are loved!

Edited by Barnacle
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

This is a precious idea. I chose Cupcake ..

Not even Cupcakes are sweeter than the Smile you have each day. Thank you for your Inspiration. Have a Happy Valentine's day with a Cherry on top!

• Love 2
18 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Short and sweet. Only takes a second. I wrote a really bad dad joke in mine. Obviously not a football post but this will fade from the front page after tomorrow. Send a valentine to a kid who could maybe use one.

https://www.stjude.org/get-involved/other-ways/valentines-day.html?fbclid=IwAR0BZy3IucogGXTEYuZqgheFxBAuAPFcHkMhBPbYkbrll9oZdia3rtMtd7o

This is great @McLoofus. My nephew just went back home after being there for 16 months. Last scan showed “no sign of disease”. What a wonderful place.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, WVR said:

This is great @McLoofus. My nephew just went back home after being there for 16 months. Last scan showed “no sign of disease”. What a wonderful place.

CONGRATS!!!

While my kids have not had anything like cancer, we got more familiar with CHOA in Atlanta than we ever anticipated, and my goodness those places and the people who make them happen are absolutely incredible. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

My oldest daughter and her husband run a charity that helps families with sick kids financially. If you ever know of a family in need, send me a pm and I will give you information. May God Bless!!!

• Like 4
21 hours ago, WarTim said:

My oldest daughter and her husband run a charity that helps families with sick kids financially. If you ever know of a family in need, send me a pm and I will give you information. May God Bless!!!

That is awesome @WarTim. There are still some great people in this world. God Bless your daughter & son in law.

• Thanks 1