Proposed new Alabama law

Auburn2Eugene

I am touched by @AuburnNTexas's thoughts and experience on the prolife issue. He has described well what it looks like to be "up close and personal" to the choice... and, frankly, the multimillion dollar abortion INDUSTRY. Women in this position for a variety of reasons are not being given the whole picture of counsel when connecting with Planned Parenthood. No one speaks of the flashbacks and grief that occur even decades later. When you're serving in the trenches, your view is different and respectfully informed. 

14 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

I am touched by @AuburnNTexas's thoughts and experience on the prolife issue. He has described well what it looks like to be "up close and personal" to the choice... and, frankly, the multimillion dollar abortion INDUSTRY. Women in this position for a variety of reasons are not being given the whole picture of counsel when connecting with Planned Parenthood. No one speaks of the flashbacks and grief that occur even decades later. When you're serving in the trenches, your view is different and respectfully informed. 

i do not like abortion but lets be fair. there are many christain groups that have been dishonest concerning abortion as well.

46 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I get what they think they are pointing out, but in purposely pretending only one human’s agency is in play here, it fails.

It fails for you, but not everyone agrees that the unborn have agency, or that it outweighs that of the individual being forced to carry them to term.

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

It fails for you, but not everyone agrees that the unborn have agency, or that it outweighs that of the individual being forced to carry them to term.

I get that some people salve their consciences by relegating fellow human beings to something less than human.  It changes nothing.  A vasectomy involves one individual's body, as does a tubal ligation.  An abortion involves two and it ends human life.

3 hours ago, AUDub said:

What about you? Do you think that a viable fetus/baby should have any rights whatsoever???

Archived