2021 4* LB/Buck Jeremiah "Scoob" Williams (Florida)

ellitor

22 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Look who re-tweeted the video of our QB commit with an interesting comment…

Targets, Lassiter and Malcolm Johnson commented on his video too

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve been seeing Florida’s name pop up for Williams lately but I never took it seriously but if Duke said watch out then........

Of the some are saying they lead for him is referring to Chad Simmons recent ranking the contenders article where he had Florida number one. Chad Simmons has been wrong In all his ranking the contenders articles so far this class.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Of the some are saying they lead for him is referring to Chad Simmons recent ranking the contenders article where he had Florida number one. Chad Simmons has been wrong In all his ranking the contenders articles so far this class.

At what point does he lose credibility lmao 

6 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

7 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

He’s a recruiting analyst so there’s no real credibility there for him to lose.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

When is this happening? Excited to get him

in Orange and Blue!

Keith yesterday said his plans was still to wait it out to see if he can get some visits. But it sounds like things may have changed if you go by Jeremiah’s Twitter.

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

Keith yesterday said his plans was still to wait it out to see if he can get some visits. But it sounds like things may have changed if you go by Jeremiah’s Twitter.

Yea, I have to think this will happen soon now. Kid has the chance to be like a Dee Ford, I think.

FWIW both Keith and Jeffrey Lee last night said that Florida is a very real factor although both are still leaning Auburn. Sounds like the JBoy show pick wasn’t the layup that me, Clayton, and maybe others thought.

FWIW Tay is very confident on Scooby. He says he has a personal relationship with him and to expect a commitment within the next two weeks.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

FWIW is very confident on Scooby. He says he has a personal relationship with him and to expect a commitment within the next two weeks.

sorry you left out the who.

34 minutes ago, bg5 said:

No I didn’t. Phone was being stupid. I added it back.

50 minutes ago, bg5 said:

No he didn't but he did forget The Who plus e never gets fooled again on a side not The Who one of the best concert bands ever saw many times

7 hours ago, ellitor said:

FWIW both Keith and Jeffrey Lee last night said that Florida is a very real factor although both are still leaning Auburn. Sounds like the JBoy show pick wasn’t the layup that me, Clayton, and maybe others thought.

JLEE flat out said it wouldn't be Auburn today if he had to pick now.

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

JLEE flat out said it wouldn't be Auburn today if he had to pick now.

I know Tay is not a reporter, but he's had a good track record, and his post on 247 just now is riddled with hints that Scoob is AU bound. 

2 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

I know Tay is not a reporter, but he's had a good track record, and his post on 247 just now is riddled with hints that Scoob is AU bound. 

JLEE has a bad track record. Especially in football. But I still don't like him flat out saying it wouldn't be Auburn.

Archived