2021 4* LB/Buck Jeremiah "Scoob" Williams (Florida)

ellitor

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that makes it a clean sweep. We lost Kamari Lassister, Jeremiah Williams, Ge'Quincy McKinstry. But really, who really needs these guys anyway. Gus is just waiting to sign MORE 2 and 3* star recruits. Go get'em Gus.

6 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

When UT, UF, uga and Clemson are doing better recruiting Alabama than AU is, well you should really take a look in the mirror. Absolutely criminal by this staff. 

So, would you term all the coaches? 

5 hours ago, aucosby said:

Absolutely yes. Need to clean house, but we should let a new coach keep who he may want.

On 10/26/2020 at 5:17 PM, aucosby said:

All? Most of them, yes. Not sure all. The one crack that wasn't there last year is now upon us...... the crack in the D staff. It's just a damn mess. 

I'd get rid of most and do what it took to make sure Caddy stayed. The rest, let the chips fall when the may. 

14 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

It's wild to see how bad it's gone since the optimism in July lol. I think we've failed on every major guy we wanted since then right 

It's a tight knit community, recruiting, but people do talk. These kids on teams do talk to these high school kids. Kids on the team do talk to their high school coaches. 

40 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

It's a tight knit community, recruiting, but people do talk. These kids on teams do talk to these high school kids. Kids on the team do talk to their high school coaches. 

A couple of questions...

How much will our slide in recruiting affect the decision to buy out Gus? 

If Gus rights things from here on out, winning all games except bama, does that change things on the recruiting front? Do any of these 4 that we lost/are losing flip to us?

5 hours ago, AUDevil said:

How much will our slide in recruiting affect the decision to buy out Gus? 

@AUDevilNot WDE but Likely not at all IMO unless we can find a way to lose out this season.

If Gus rights things from here on out, winning all games except bama, does that change things on the recruiting front?

In a tangible way nope. The only way to truly turn it around on the recruiting front with Gus staying is us doing your scenario & following it up with a shocking playoff run next season. Nothing will happen this season that will truly help recruiting now.

Do any of these 4 that we lost/are losing flip to us?

Scoob no. Kool Aid no. Who are the other 2 you are asking about? The only flip possibili8ties I see as remotely possible are Roc Taylor & Dylan Brooks if the Vols tank the rest of the season.

10 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

And even us not connected know that these guys get band together since the commits we do have try to connect to them. Even after they refuse us, they still have contact with each other

Not sure I would let my son play for a guy like Mullen. Winning cures a lot of things, but At least to me character does matter. DM STARTED A RIOT at halftime of that game last night.  He can sit there and say “we’re not proud of it”. Blah, blah, blah, but It brought back memories of One of our games with a Dan Mullen coached team.  At halftime he took his sideline interview to accuse Marlon Davidson of being a dirty player because of a hit he had on the QB. After watching the replay of that the only reason Marlon hit his QB was because his Lineman was basically tackling Marlon (holding) and in his fall he landed at the QB’s feet.  While that was not near as bad as him stating a riot against Mizzou last night. I would have some serious reservations about allowing my son to be influenced by that guy for 4 pivotal years as a boy becomes a man. Just my 2 cents!!  Probably not even worth that much. Lol

• 1 month later...

His family wants AU & have convince him to step back, see who the new coach is, & talk to him. Not related to any particular HC candidate for those wondering.

25 minutes ago, ellitor said:

His family wants AU & have convince him to step back, see who the new coach is, & talk to him. Not related to any particular HC candidate for those wondering.

JBOY said a aweek to 10 days ago he thought he still ended up with him. I think he still ends up UF personally, or possibly even the mutts

I am glad to see kids that are thinking about Auburn waiting till Feb. as opposed to going somewhere else. It means we still have a chance to sign them.

5 hours ago, ellitor said:

Shaggy?

Great one E!!!

I wanted him but I want the young man from Virginia Beach (George Wilson) more.  I hope we get him or at least have him wait till February to decide.

Archived