2021 4* LB/Buck Jeremiah "Scoob" Williams (Florida)

ellitor

Really high on this kid. Hope we get him!

That being said, I really want this kid for his nickname as well.

Offensive skill-players will say, "I woulda gotten a touchdown too if it weren't for that darn Scoob and his teammates"

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Zeek said:

Really high on this kid. Hope we get him!

That being said, I really want this kid for his nickname as well.

Offensive skill-players will say, "I woulda gotten a touchdown too if it weren't for that darn Scoob and his teammates"

We need more guys with cool nicknames on our defense because we starting to run out. Smoke is a junior now and Big Kat is a senior

1 minute ago, Sizzle said:

We need more guys with cool nicknames on our defense because we starting to run out. Smoke is a junior now and Big Kat is a senior

I want Smoke to play another 10 seasons with us. Why do they grow up so fast 😭

15 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I want Smoke to play another 10 seasons with us. Why do they grow up so fast 😭

If him and Sherwood play like we all know they can now that they’re starters, then it might be their last season with us 😢

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 1:46 PM, Sizzle said:

If him and Sherwood play like we all know they can now that they’re starters, then it might be their last season with us 😢

I love Smoke but he has a habit of going for the big hit as opposed to the sure tackle. He has all the tools and most of the time plays super, but it does cause him to miss every now and than. I love big hits and I have seen a big hit turn a game around but I have also seen a missed tackle turn a game around. Smoke is a great player and I love how hard he plays and the hits he just has to know where to do it and where not to. 

On 5/18/2020 at 9:16 AM, AuburnNTexas said:

I love Smoke but he has a habit of going for the big hit as opposed to the sure tackle. He has all the tools and most of the time plays super, but it does cause him to miss every now and than. I love big hits and I have seen a big hit turn a game around but I have also seen a missed tackle turn a game around. Smoke is a great player and I love how hard he plays and the hits he just has to know where to do it and where not to. 

I’m sure another year in CKSs system has taught him that lesson.

2 minutes ago, toddc said:

I’m sure another year in CKSs system has taught him that lesson.

Except he hasn't had that year yet with the Rona, at least not the Spring part of it.

On 2/16/2020 at 6:06 PM, JDUBB4AU said:

With a name like scoob, he deserves impermissible benefits. Get him some cash and a pontoon boat for all year use 

"Scooby snacks."

14 hours ago, ellitor said:

What are quarterbacks Alex.

E on fire☀️☀️

14 hours ago, ellitor said:

I'm sorry, but the judges have decided that without a "?" your answer was not asked in the form of a question. No points for you.

2 hours ago, Tiger1992 said:

I'm sorry, but the judges have decided that without a "?" your answer was not asked in the form of a question. No points for you.

tenor.gif?itemid=4535632

On 5/20/2020 at 4:57 PM, ellitor said:

That’s a Daily Double for you E!!

• 2 weeks later...

This kid may be at the top of our board in recruiting. After missing on the Brooks kid to Tennessee we could use him big time! I’m sure we’re still trying to flip Brooks but we need a defensive commitment soon!

10 hours ago, toddc said:

This kid may be at the top of our board in recruiting. After missing on the Brooks kid to Tennessee we could use him big time! I’m sure we’re still trying to flip Brooks but we need a defensive commitment soon!

Reading the tea leaves I think there are some on staff who prefer Scoob to Brooks.

10 minutes ago, War to the Eagle said:

If Brooks wanted to flip, would we take both?

Yes. We plan to take two bucks in the class. That’s why we just offered another one out of North Carolina.

Auburn in his top 6!

12 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

Auburn in his top 6!

Will be interesting to see if he takes any in person visits as he hopes before committing.

• 3 weeks later...

Any recent word on Scoob? My buddy that’s a Bama fan that stays on their board said he’s all auburn. But I haven’t seen any updates suggesting that. 

14 minutes ago, TheCHF said:

Any recent word on Scoob? My buddy that’s a Bama fan that stays on their board said he’s all auburn. But I haven’t seen any updates suggesting that. 

Most people and most updates have suggested that Auburn leads but Bama closely behind.

Archived