Null



Sign in to follow this  
Maverick.AU

Men vs Missouri Game Thread

Recommended Posts





Seriously? In real time it is a foul on Missouri, but in slo-mo replay it is a flagrant foul on Auburn? Snowflake basketball sure isn't as fun as old-school basketball. Maybe we should hold hands and sing for the rest of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That by itself, doesn't lose the game. But it severely costs us a chance to win. He'll learn. Seniors will take care of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, auburntiger1987 said:

$$$$$ call front care what you think of it. It’s absolute bull crap and not deserving of that call what so ever. He didn’t stomp or kick. 

there's no situation anywhere in this sport where you're intentionally stepping over someone AND stepping on them, and not getting ejected 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leaving another 3 point shooter wide open. Sick and tired of seeing that. It's every single possession now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So a 6 point possession because of a bonehead move by Cambridge. Dumb. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Oh, you think it was wise of him to deliberately step on the opposing player’s leg? 

It was dumb, but harmless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Barring a miracle AU won’t pull this one out. All whistles going to mizzou, Mizzou 3 from the guy “struggling” 62-46 Mizzou. We’re literally about to get blown out on the road by one of the worst teams in the conference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

there's no situation anywhere in this sport where you're intentionally stepping over someone AND stepping on them, and not getting ejected 

No there absolutely is and he inadvertently stepped on the dude and then got the bull crap call and then the reverse call of him getting fouled that started he whole thi Nd. It’s bs and no reason for the $$ calls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Grumps said:

Seriously? In real time it is a foul on Missouri, but in slo-mo replay it is a flagrant foul on Auburn? Snowflake basketball sure isn't as fun as old-school basketball. Maybe we should hold hands and sing for the rest of the game.

Hook and hold that allowed them to go to the monitor. Wasn't explained very well. 

Sucks for us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Grumps said:

Seriously? In real time it is a foul on Missouri, but in slo-mo replay it is a flagrant foul on Auburn? Snowflake basketball sure isn't as fun as old-school basketball. Maybe we should hold hands and sing for the rest of the game.

those type of plays would've led to fights decades ago when they were "allowed". You can't have it both ways

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Grumps said:

It was dumb, but harmless.

Lol he stepped on his leg..... On purpose. 

Edited by Tiger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Barring a miracle AU won’t pull this one out. All whistles going to mizzou, Mizzou 3 from the guy “struggling” 62-46 Mizzou. We’re literally about to get blown out on the road by one of the worst teams in the conference.

Probably not the worst thing. Auburn has to learn they can’t play like this and win. Time for someone to step up and demand better from the young guys. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

Hook and hold that allowed them to go to the monitor. Wasn't explained very well. 

Sucks for us

It was absolutely a foul on mizzou. Refs are acting towards the home court after starting to call the game correctly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this