Men vs Missouri Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn ain’t pulling this one out guys’d. Ticky tack fouls. Seniors like doughty hanging their heads. Blown out by one of the worst teams in the conference. Thanks Bama. They never cease to screw everything up

Can't wait when Mizzou gets boat raced next game and looks horrendous.

Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

Obviously not. Look no one is arguing that he stepped on him or that he wouldn’t have done it. But the intent isn’t there. He was stepping over him not stomping or kicking.

I’m done arguing this with you. You obviously see differently than everyone else. 

Auburn doesn't have the fire power to pull this one out. I guess it was inevitable that our guys were going to bit in the backside. They've pulled a lit of games out of the backside this year. After this one, just get ready for the next one. 

11 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Some part of me knew that we were going to have to beat them in Rupp if we really want that trophy. I just don't know if we can. Even with how relatively horrible UK has looked at home (relative to themselves in previous years), I just don't know how we do it. Unless Okoro is 200%, obviously the rest of the team isn't going to be able to contend against Kentucky. And even with him, we'd needed miracles against horrible teams on the road. We'll need a miracle 

Yeah they'll be out for blood after that last game we won. We'll need an excellent performance there. We haven't played well at all on the road

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

“Biased” is certainly a nice way of putting it. 

Hahah this is not my battle to fight, it's so trollish to not think that was a big deal

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Can't wait when Mizzou gets boat raced next game and looks horrendous.

I will literally root against Mizzou until the end of time. They’re Gonzaga/Virginia level for me 

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

This isn't the same Mizzou team that we're used to seeing.

Exactly that's the problem. Pinson has 24 and averages 7 on the year. Some other dude just set a career high.

I'm disappointed but I dont even think im incredibly surprised.

1. We cant shoot on the road 100% healthy

2. Okoro is probably the second, MAYBE third most important guy on offense and easily the most important on defense

3. Teams have realized they can get as many good looks from 3 for their guards as they want against us. The formula is there. 

4. Road

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I will literally root against Mizzou until the end of time. They’re Gonzaga/Virginia level for me 

Lol Gonzaga that never fails to get a chuckle from me. I don't think I will ever hate a team and group of players than last year's Virginia team. Worst loss of my Auburn sports fandom.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Lol Gonzaga that never fails to get a chuckle from me. I don't think I will ever hate a team and group of players than last year's Virginia team. Worst loss of my Auburn sports fandom.

All it takes for me is one player lol

I'm not mad. We don't have our best player. We did not look good at all but Isaac is obviously our defensive star that allows for other people to mess up but on a day where we are shooting so bad from 3 his ability to get to the rack is sorely missed. Down a man to start then we lose a key rotation player for some dumb ass behavior sealed it when we needed him to step up - - he really hadn't to that point but we could've used one of his signature barrage of 3s at any moment. 

Also, we have no answer for Xavier Pinson

I’ve expected this type of of game for awhile. Oh well. I don’t really think we’re that good of a team. 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

All it takes for me is one player lol

Double dribble and Kyle guy make 2 for me. If I won the lottery I would go around the country heckling the ish out of them during their whole pro careers lol

Archived