Men vs Missouri Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, fishepa said:

I’ve expected this type of of game for awhile. Oh well. I don’t really think we’re that good of a team. 

Yah we def have out kicked our coverage this season in spades. Good teams lose road games yes. But not to terrible teams like this.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Double dribble and Kyle guy make 2 for me. If I won the lottery I would go around the country heckling the ish out of them during their whole pro careers lol

Adam Morrison, I still hate him more than anybody 

Auburn doesn't have the fire power to pull this one out. I guess it was inevitable that our guys were going to but in the backside. They've pulled a lit of games out of the backside this year. After this one, just get ready for the next one. 

I hope they rush the floor vs us. It will make me feel better.

2 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

We were due this buttkicking. Sucks that it comes against the 3-8 Safespacers, but oh well.

If we don’t have Okoro for UGA or UT, those are losses. Okoro has made such a difference 

Shows how much Okoro is the MVP of this team. He is the glue on Defense that protects the other players and allows them to run at the ball and clog things up on D

Mizzou beat Illinois, Blew out Florida. Came back to beat Georgia. Controlled LSU for 35 minutes on the road last game. This team is not trash. Come on.

Screw J'von for that awful jump on the pumpfake when he was so far away. BUT OMG, SIT MAC DOWN FOR THE REST OF THE GAME. That lazy ass effort on defense just to foul the driver.

Expect this kind of atmosphere in arm pit next week. It will be their last gasp effort and they will be desperate. Team that lost by 20 at home vs south Carolina!? They gone. We will get the team that beat UT by almost 30.

7 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Hahaha right that’s so hilarious. Forgot I can only agree with y’all to post here. 

you can think what you want, everyone's entitled to an opinion. Yours just didn't even close to factoring in reality. You yourself completely ignored the opposing perspective, so I dont see how you're playing this card

Archived