Men vs Missouri Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other than Wiley we don’t have a big man that can  go strong inside. Doughty going through line. Love how the announcers want to make a case for everything going against Mizzou.

doughty makes both FTs. 47-40 Mizzou

Wiley is going to have to play a ridiculous amount over these last 15 mins. I hope BP can find a way to manage his stamina, but this just isnt a "Mac at the 5" type of game 

Refs definitely giving up some help rn, it's appreciated

Seriously, are our guards allergic of passing the ball on fast breaks? This is crazy! What if the refs don't call the fouls? That would be two possessions in a row we had numbers and didn't try to pass.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Other than Wiley we don’t have a big man that can  go strong inside. Doughty going through line. Love how the announcers want to make a case for everything going against Mizzou.

doughty makes both FTs. 47-40 Mizzou

I honestly don't know what game these idiots are watching 

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Seriously, are our guards allergic of passing the ball on fast breaks? This is crazy! What if the refs don't call the fouls? That would be two possessions in a row we had numbers and didn't try to pass.

It's alot harder to stomach when you're in person seeing the other guys run their lane perfectly time after time bro. I'm telling you rn, it is HARD to watch them run the fastbreak. Even Bryce had enough vision to read those opportunities before, and neither of our guards seem to have that in them unless it is WIDE WIDE WIDE open 

Archived