Null

Sign in to follow this  
Maverick.AU

Men vs Missouri Game Thread

Good, good, good. Racking up some fouls on Mizzou. Make them defend for a change.

Other than Wiley we don’t have a big man that can  go strong inside. Doughty going through line. Love how the announcers want to make a case for everything going against Mizzou.

doughty makes both FTs. 47-40 Mizzou

Edited by Maverick.AU

Just have to keep making them foul. That seems to be the best chance for AU tonight. 

That was a terrible call against Missouri. 

• Like 1

Wiley is going to have to play a ridiculous amount over these last 15 mins. I hope BP can find a way to manage his stamina, but this just isnt a "Mac at the 5" type of game 

Refs definitely giving up some help rn, it's appreciated

• Like 1

Seriously, are our guards allergic of passing the ball on fast breaks? This is crazy! What if the refs don't call the fouls? That would be two possessions in a row we had numbers and didn't try to pass.

• Like 1

I really wish J'von would've looked for a pass on that break. He just isn't good enough to finish that consistently. He wanted the points though.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Other than Wiley we don’t have a big man that can  go strong inside. Doughty going through line. Love how the announcers want to make a case for everything going against Mizzou.

doughty makes both FTs. 47-40 Mizzou

I honestly don't know what game these idiots are watching 

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Seriously, are our guards allergic of passing the ball on fast breaks? This is crazy! What if the refs don't call the fouls? That would be two possessions in a row we had numbers and didn't try to pass.

It's alot harder to stomach when you're in person seeing the other guys run their lane perfectly time after time bro. I'm telling you rn, it is HARD to watch them run the fastbreak. Even Bryce had enough vision to read those opportunities before, and neither of our guards seem to have that in them unless it is WIDE WIDE WIDE open 

• Like 1