Null



Sign in to follow this  
TexasTiger

Andrew McCabe

Recommended Posts

This is an interesting analysis of the investigation into Andrew McCabe. They say you can indict a ham sandwich, but they couldn’t get a grand jury to even muster a charge against this guy. The IG report was rushed and incomplete due to political pressure. Assuming his lawsuit progresses, this could get interesting.

https://www.emptywheel.net/2020/02/16/the-stakes-and-misinformation-about-the-andrew-mccabe-declination/

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




I have seen nothing that supports dismissing the guy two days before he retires and preventing him from a pension that he spent all those years earning.  I don't have an issue with him being removed from a leadership position within the FBI if that is the President's order, but he should have been allowed to simply retire.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

I have seen nothing that supports dismissing the guy two days before he retires and preventing him from a pension that he spent all those years earning.  I don't have an issue with him being removed from a leadership position within the FBI if that is the President's order, but he should have been allowed to simply retire.

I agree for the most part. The way it was handled reeks of pettiness. On the other hand, choices have consequences.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bigbird said:

I agree for the most part. The way it was handled reeks of pettiness. On the other hand, choices have consequences.

The case against him seems pretty questionable. They didn’t find he lied. They claim he showed a “lack of candor” because he said he informed Comey and Comey didn’t  recall it. That’s pretty weak to take an earned retirement based on years of meritorious service.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, AU9377 said:

I have seen nothing that supports dismissing the guy two days before he retires and preventing him from a pension that he spent all those years earning.  I don't have an issue with him being removed from a leadership position within the FBI if that is the President's order, but he should have been allowed to simply retire.

Well to state the obvious, Trump is childishly vindictive as well as a narcissistic psychopath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, AFTiger said:

Yet General Flynn faces prison for less.

 

He turned his back on his country for money. Your kinda guy.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How did somebody with your extreme views and nastiness become a moderator.

12 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

He turned his back on his country for money. Your kinda guy.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, AFTiger said:

How did somebody with your extreme views and nastiness become a moderator.

 

You don’t know anything about what Mike Flynn did, do you?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know fully about Flynn but my question about you remains unanswered.

3 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

You don’t know anything about what Mike Flynn did, do you?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AFTiger said:

I know fully about Flynn but my question about you remains unanswered.

 

You think it’s extreme to put country over party— or some dude making a buck at his country’s expense.

Your analysis goes something like this, “them libs don’t like Flynn. Flynn good.”

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this