I Spy NEW Auburn Recruits!

ToraGirl

Mods...please place where you will. Too neat not to share. 

"Auburn University has become a recruiting hotbed for the nation’s premier intelligence agencies, and its reputation for such is quickly on the rise.

The CIA, FBI, CISA, FEMA, TSA and other alphabet-soup government agencies all have made both private and public — sometimes surprisingly so — visits to Auburn in recent months, with one common denominator: finding star talent to serve the nation in jobs not everyone is qualified to do..."

https://www.oanow.com/news/local/special-report-secret-tigers-feds-eye-auburn-university-for-recruits/article_54acb9ef-fe3c-5d01-a6f0-dcd78a674d42.amp.html

Very cool. Thanks for sharing. 

49 minutes ago, AUGunsmith said:

Eww. Please get this statist tyrannical s*** out of my Auburn.  

Commitment to this great country was a part of this great university long before you were ever around....

"I believe in my Country, because it is a land of freedom and because it is my own home, and that I can best serve that country by 'doing justly, loving mercy, and walking humbly with my God.'"

It's not new. One of my HS friends went to the "State Department" (not really) from AU back in '88. The first guy KIA in Afghanistan was an AU grad working for a three letter agency. Better us than the coastal elites who don't have much appreciation for the flyover states. 

It might surprise AU folks how many grads are in those organizations.  TigerHorn you are correct on the coastal elites.  Those orgs heavily recruited from the Ivy league but those universities are now putting out some who don't believe in the US and protest everytime recruiters come a callin.

Imagine thinking you are free and the country protects you all while doing things like executing US citizens without cause or warrant, recording and archiving emails, phone convos/video/text/etc, using political power to lie to courts to obtain search warrants against political opponents, engaging in foreign wars which have lead to the largest humanitarian crisis in decades... need I go on? 

**** the state and those who support its evil actions. 

The FBI has recruited at Auburn for years, even back in my days during the 80s. I even interviewed with them my senior year. True story. 🤗

21 hours ago, Dan-0 said:

The FBI has recruited at Auburn for years, even back in my days during the 80s. I even interviewed with them my senior year. True story. 🤗

Glad they didn't hire you:timeout:

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Glad they didn't hire you:timeout:

What makes you so sure they didn´t hire me? 😜

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/18/2020 at 10:40 AM, TigerHorn said:

It's not new. One of my HS friends went to the "State Department" (not really) from AU back in '88. The first guy KIA in Afghanistan was an AU grad working for a three letter agency. Better us than the coastal elites who don't have much appreciation for the flyover states. 

I was recruited when at Auburn. They use to have some concerns with golf.

I was specifically brought in and trained to infiltrate his world

pbrman.jpg

i just do not get the pabst thing. when i was a teenager and we bought as cheap as we could pabst, sterling big mouth, and shlitz was the most god awful beer one could drink. i was told that shlitz beer up north has a better taste but what about pabst? did they up their game? now i gotta worry about golf stalking me...........

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i just do not get the pabst thing. when i was a teenager and we bought as cheap as we could pabst, sterling big mouth, and shlitz was the most god awful beer one could drink. i was told that shlitz beer up north has a better taste but what about pabst? did they up their game? now i gotta worry about golf stalking me...........

Good god if you never had RED White and Blue Beer you haven't come close to having the worst beer. 75 cents for a 6 pk. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/19/2020 at 2:36 PM, aubiefifty said:

It's really not bad. 

(Just don't drink a good craft beer first. ;))

Archived