Greg Robinson arrested for Marijuana

saminbama

Weed should be unregulated, untaxed, and legal. It has medicinal uses. 🤩

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/greg-robinson-arrested-for-allegedly-possessing-157-pounds-of-marijuana-could-face-up-to-20-years-in-prison/
via http://cbssportsapp.com

NFL offensive tackle Greg Robinson and free agent wide receiver Quan Bray were arrested at the Sierra Blanca border checkpoint near the United States and Mexico border this week, according to an official statement from the Department of Justice in the Western District of Texas. The statement, provided by ESPN's Adam Schefter, alleges that Robinson and Bray were in possession of 157 pounds of marijuana which was stored inside several large duffle bags in the rear cargo area of a vehicle they were driving. TMZ was first to report this story. 

They are going to federal pound-me-in-the-azz prison for at least a decade. What were these morons thinking?? 

This is an insane amount to have one you when you're a freaking millionaire. 

304059-pot-DMID1-5cbrgr5nb-640x360.jpg

Who’s partying with Greg?? This guy

was he supposed to pickup hay and accidentally go delivered this ? 160lbs of wacky tabacky is a bunch folks 

The plan seems so solid, right?

"Hey man, wanna make some money?"

"Sure, how?"

"We are gonna buy 160 pounds of pot wholesale and flip it."

"OK, how are we gonna move it across the country in a known drug lane and avoid detection?"

"Havent figured that part out yet, but I have a few ideas....."

"Like what?"

"How about we get an Uber to drive us across country with California plates, and convince the driver to take the heat if we get popped."

"Brilliant! Call the plug and set it up."

I have always thought you bought drugs in Mexico and drove them to the United States to distribute them. These guys had this s*** backards. 

11 hours ago, AUTigerTime said:

They are going to federal pound-me-in-the-azz prison for at least a decade. What were these morons thinking?? 

Can't fix stupid...

These guys took too many blows to the head playing football. Still young guys. 26 and 27. They'll be ex-cons looking for work in their 30s.

13 hours ago, Dan-0 said:

Weed should be unregulated, untaxed, and legal. It has medicinal uses. 🤩

Even without its supposedly medical factors you are right it should be legalized. It’s no more a gateway drug than alcohol is. People looking for max highs move on to bigger things because they aren’t satisfied with life. Never seen use of MJ lead to domestic violence, rape, divorce  or violence like alcohol does. Creat DUIs just like alcohol. But quit leaving young folks with a rape sheet for the rest of their life for smoking something not much worse if an than cigarettes. Now what they were doing was just plain dumb. I hope they don’t have to spend 20 years in jail for it. 

6 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Even without its supposedly medical factors you are right it should be legalized. It’s no more a gateway drug than alcohol is. People looking for max highs move on to bigger things because they aren’t satisfied with life. Never seen use of MJ lead to domestic violence, rape, divorce  or violence like alcohol does. Creat DUIs just like alcohol. But quit leaving young folks with a rape sheet for the rest of their life for smoking something not much worse if an than cigarettes. Now what they were doing was just plain dumb. I hope they don’t have to spend 20 years in jail for it. 

Smoking is not what’s going on their rape sheet. 

12 hours ago, AUTigerTime said:

Wouldn't even need a drug dog - I can smell it from here.

1 minute ago, alexava said:

Smoking is not what’s going on their rape sheet. 

Oh I agree about these two I was talking about the thousands that get caught with a bag for their own use. When I was a kid where I live was a dry county. We usually bought booze from bootleggers . Cops knew them but didn’t bother them but when they caught us they usually took our booze ( home with them) occasionally the made is pour it out. They scolded us and sent us on with a warning that they would tell our parents next time. The moral is we didn’t face long time repercussions from our young and dumb mistakes. 

41 minutes ago, AURex said:

These guys took too many blows to the head playing football. Still young guys. 26 and 27. They'll be ex-cons looking for work in their 30s.

Yeah and Greg still has a really good chance to play in the NFL . Dumb. Smh.

Archived