Null



Sign in to follow this  
Paladin

2021 4* RB Lovasea Carroll (UGA)

Recommended Posts

21 offers including AU, S. Carolina, Florida, UGA, Ohio St., Bama, FSU, LSU, Miami, Michigan, ND, & Penn St.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




I swear when I saw his first name I thought it said Leviosa.

 

 

giphy.gif

Edited by abw0004
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Kind of reminds me of Corey Grant 

Good call. Not a ton of wiggle in the hips, at least in that video. Seems like a one cut and go guy with some serious jets.

Runs too tall but doesn't seem to go down easy. Almost like a Grant/Kenny Irons hybrid. I could see him being a very nice pass catching back with that length and speed.

IMG... hope we have more than just a foot in the door b/c of Coach Lac. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Good call. Not a ton of wiggle in the hips, at least in that video. Seems like a one cut and go guy with some serious jets.

Runs too tall but doesn't seem to go down easy. Almost like a Grant/Kenny Irons hybrid. I could see him being a very nice pass catching back with that length and speed.

IMG... hope we have more than just a foot in the door b/c of Coach Lac. 

Yep that first run in his highlight tape was the same run as Corey Grant versus Washington State

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That dude is fast...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We already have our speed guy Brown would be a perfect fit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

We already have our speed guy Brown would be a perfect fit.

Goodwin is more than speed back. Even though he’s on the short side he runs very well between the tackles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Goodwin is more than speed back. Even though he’s on the short side he runs very well between the tackles.

I realize that but Goodwin actually makes them partly miss in the hole and breaks the tackle. Brown is more than a power back he has some wheels but he also punishes tacklers. Brown can help wear a defense down making Goodwin and himself more effective as the game gets into the later stages.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this