2021 4* RB Lovasea Carroll (UGA)

Paladin

27 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Kind of reminds me of Corey Grant 

Good call. Not a ton of wiggle in the hips, at least in that video. Seems like a one cut and go guy with some serious jets.

Runs too tall but doesn't seem to go down easy. Almost like a Grant/Kenny Irons hybrid. I could see him being a very nice pass catching back with that length and speed.

IMG... hope we have more than just a foot in the door b/c of Coach Lac. 

4 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Good call. Not a ton of wiggle in the hips, at least in that video. Seems like a one cut and go guy with some serious jets.

Runs too tall but doesn't seem to go down easy. Almost like a Grant/Kenny Irons hybrid. I could see him being a very nice pass catching back with that length and speed.

IMG... hope we have more than just a foot in the door b/c of Coach Lac. 

Yep that first run in his highlight tape was the same run as Corey Grant versus Washington State

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • ellitor changed the title to 2021 4* RB Lovasea Carroll (UGA)
1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

We already have our speed guy Brown would be a perfect fit.

Goodwin is more than speed back. Even though he’s on the short side he runs very well between the tackles.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Goodwin is more than speed back. Even though he’s on the short side he runs very well between the tackles.

I realize that but Goodwin actually makes them partly miss in the hole and breaks the tackle. Brown is more than a power back he has some wheels but he also punishes tacklers. Brown can help wear a defense down making Goodwin and himself more effective as the game gets into the later stages.

• 2 months later...

Archived