Men vs Tennessee Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on samir bro. That's 4 points you left on the table. I swear man.....

If we could hit our ft we would have a nice lead.win or lose I love the effort and other players stepping up. That said I want to win.

That was a heck of a comeback by these guys. Huge to win this. 

What a massive effort and comeback from these Cardiac Cats! Without our best player, down by almost 20 in the second half and we're gonna win by 5-7 points!

I swear if these guys can learn to play the first 3 quarters like they play the final quarter and OT the can win it all in the tourney . Why do they wait to play till then? SMH 🤦‍♂️ 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Auburn wins! 73-66! Wow. The heart from this team! I think Jaylin Williams had a lot to do with it

Screenshot_2020-02-22 ESPN Serving sports fans Anytime Anywhere .png

What a weird game! Only one player over double-digits but we got 26 points from our bench which is SOOO good to see! Cambridge and Williams are gonna be fun to watch the rest of this year and next!

12 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I saw that a little bit ago. All I heard was “this is America”. Hope he gets his tickets banned

Since the dawn of competition, jackassery is just part of getting into the opponent's head. Not saying it's right, but it isn't that nefarious either

Archived