Men vs Tennessee Game Thread

Maverick.AU

I do need to say: this game is being officiates differently at both ends. Off the ball fouls being called on AU on defense and hacks at the rim not being called. Traveling/push offs being missed on the UT end too. I know I’ve got bias, but this has not been well officiated today. 

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 should of been fouled out by now. Before that sequence dude had a blatant moving screen.

I knew Auburn would struggle on the road without IO but this is ridiculous. If he is one and done as they are saying, what is Auburn going to do after he leaves?

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Come on, Cambridge! You can't go 2 against 1! Look around and pass it to the open player! This happens on fast breaks almost every time!

I also gotta say I’m starting to call bs on Jaylin’s defense. Lol

Now this is what we needed. The three point line has been unguarded all morning. We just need the shots to fall.

10-0 run and we still are down 7!?! That felt like it should of been more impactful and we should only be down 1 possession. Damn man!!! Lol. 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I also gotta say I’m starting to call bs on Jaylin’s defense. Lol

I wonder if Purifoy is just a great practice guy and Jaylin sucks at practice or something. There's nothing that I've seen from him that says he's bad at defense.

1 minute ago, milehighfan said:

I knew Auburn would struggle on the road without IO but this is ridiculous. If he is one and done as they are saying, what is Auburn going to do after he leaves?

Pray Jalen Green comes. Simple as that.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

10-0 run and we still are down 7!?! That felt like it should of been more impactful and we should only be down 1 possession. Damn man!!! Lol. 

That what happens when u almost get down by 20 lol

1 minute ago, milehighfan said:

We've got 2 one-and-done'rs coming in behind him

Cambridge learn to run a break bro!!! Look for the trailer!!! 

A 10-0 run at home and still down by 7. This team is so frustrating. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Just posted almost the same thing lol

Archived