man i am so bummed out

aubiefifty

with quan and greg busted i gotsta find a new hoobie source. anyone know anyone that knows someone? lol

• WarTiger changed the title to man i am so bummed out
  • 2 weeks later...

You should be bummed out. Chad Morris AND Gus on the same staff? What a joke. Bunch of freaking losers. Your baseball team sucks, your basketball team got lucky for a few weeks, and you’ll never be the premier program in Alabama. I hear you guys can’t even read.

Man, great first post.  Are you Jesse A. Goldberg, PhD?  Asking for a friend.

20 minutes ago, aUburnfreAkinblows12 said:

You should be bummed out. Chad Morris AND Gus on the same staff? What a joke. Bunch of freaking losers. Your baseball team sucks, your basketball team got lucky for a few weeks, and you’ll never be the premier program in Alabama. I hear you guys can’t even read.

30 minutes ago, aUburnfreAkinblows12 said:

I like this guy. Can I keep him, mods?

• 3 weeks later...

how does someone with that name get past the mods and admins anyway? anyway i like a good troll if they are funny...............

Archived