Null

2021 5* PF Jabari Smith Signs With AU! (Update 11/17/20)

16 hours ago, AUBwins said:

I wonder if the G league possibility is why he doesn't have a lot of current interest from blue bloods.

@AUBwins Unlikely. He blew up as a recruit & became a 5* long before most people knew the G League could swipe players.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Jabari commits to us this afternoon Bruce will have now 10 of the top 12 all time AU bball commits in the star era for basketball. And all of the three 5 STAR players!!!! WOOO!!! LFG!!!! WAR DAMN B

FWIW JLee posted yesterday that Jabari is expecting to sign next week. The early signing period Goes from today through next Wednesday.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, AUbehemoth said:

Do we still feel good about him? Especially since he's choosing Friday?

Georgia is going to kick our ass twice in one week most likely....

5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Georgia is going to kick our ass twice in one week most likely....

I fully understand the Nike, Adidas and Under Armour conversations but these players going elsewhere after Auburn has been feeling good about them isn't an Under Armour problem. It's an under offer problem. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gr82be said:

I fully understand the Nike, Adidas and Under Armour conversations but these players going elsewhere after Auburn has been feeling good about them isn't an Under Armour problem. It's an under offer problem. 

O absolutely. Since When Kirby and Crean got there they have seemed to have upgraded bag men for both sports. They have always recruited well but not like this.....

Well we just got a crystal ball from a national guy on 247. So there is that..... I told myself I would not get my hopes up. But.........

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Losing recruits in football is one thing. I know the problems we have there. But in bball we have a coach players love, we play a super exciting style of basketball, our program has been on a constant rise the last 3-4 years, and we have a rocking home court arena they get to play in. I don't see why we are failing to bring in our top choices in basketball right now. Come on Jabari we need some ballerz over here!

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Maverick.AU said:

• Love 1

There should be more talk about Jabari Smith on here. I believe he would be the highest ranked recruit we've ever picked up. Pairing him with Cooper and the other freshmen we have along with Cambridge, Flanigan, and Stretch would create an exciting team.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
On 10/6/2020 at 8:29 AM, GwillMac6 said:

Well we just got a crystal ball from a national guy on 247. So there is that..... I told myself I would not get my hopes up. But.........

Tawny Kitaen in her prime. You can never go wrong posting that, bro

• Like 1
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Key words..........and oh so true.

Yes...now=🤢

• augolf1716 changed the title to 2021 5* PF Jabari Smith **Commit to Auburn**
  • ellitor changed the title to 2021 5* PF Jabari Smith Signs With AU! (Update 11/17/20)
  • augolf1716 pinned this topic
  • augolf1716 featured this topic
  • augolf1716 unpinned this topic