2021 4* C Adama Sanogo (UConn)

ellitor

Dang it. Is the fear of the NCAA heightened since they have shown their face again with Louisville this week?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/22/2020 at 1:22 PM, ellitor said:

@GwillMac6 JHead posted on the bunker last night the major players look to be AU, Seton Hall, Maryland, & Nebraska.

I don't know who JHead is but seems like he was way off, if UConn was his choice. Sometimes I wonder where this info comes from. You get excited we're rumored to be in the final 4, but alas he picks a team some thought was down on the list.

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 4* C Adama Sanogo (UConn)
5 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Dang it. Is the fear of the NCAA heightened since they have shown their face again with Louisville this week?

Unlikely a factor with Sanogo.

4 hours ago, steeleagle said:

I don't know who JHead is but seems like he was way off, if UConn was his choice. Sometimes I wonder where this info comes from. You get excited we're rumored to be in the final 4, but alas he picks a team some thought was down on the list.

It's basketball. I've said a million times. Good info is harder to get than football recruiting.

Also things can change on a dime much faster than football recruiting also.

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Score GIFs | Tenor

I didn’t get a 10 when I said basically the same joke a few weeks ago. I guess it’s all in the delivery. LOL

5 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I didn’t get a 10 when I said basically the same joke a few weeks ago. I guess it’s all in the delivery. LOL

Oh no. Did I respond? It might've been in the delivery.

This is the most important issue of the day and I want to put it to bed by 4:30!

11 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I want to put it to bed by 4:30!

When did Golf hack this account?

Archived