2021 4* OT Dylan Fairchild (UGA)

ellitor

20 hours ago, bigbird said:

We're already recruiting Davis out of NS and signed Thompson out of Duncanville last year. I'm sure they know about them.

One of my friends is coaching the kid out of Magnolia. He says he is a good one.

I thought Golf was your only friend.😏

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, ellitor said:

My guess on 5 of them is AU, UGA, SC, Vols, Bama,

It's premature but man it feels like Bicknell has helped OL recruiting. 

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I'm just hoping he's allowed to & have real input unlike our previous OLCs under Gus.

On 4/22/2020 at 1:44 PM, Zeek said:

I'll wait a while. We've been in on and then whiffed on so many top OL prospects these past few years that I've become jaded about the position.

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

No surprises there. I find it curious though that the only team reporter tagged in the post works for UGA 247.

8 minutes ago, ellitor said:

No surprises there. I find it curious though that the only team reporter tagged in the post works for UGA 247.

Hmmmm.    And logo prominently placed in the middle.   No conspiracy here, but noted.

24 minutes ago, ellitor said:

15 minutes ago, Beaker said:

Hmmmm.    And logo prominently placed in the middle.   No conspiracy here, but noted.

And he said his whole family loves UGA

35 minutes ago, ellitor said:

That stinks! I would use worse language but I want ya'll to continue to think of me as an upstanding individual.

• 2 weeks later...

Holy crap! So I’ve known this kid since he was a 7th grader. We see him once a year at a wrestling tournament. The first time I talked to him I went up and asked him how old he was because he was built like a grown man (especially considering most 285 lbs. wrestlers are 5’8” and fat).

He always demolished whoever we had and he’s a super humble nice kid. He always said he’d be a lot heavier if it weren’t for wrestling lol.

I hate that he has so many crystal balls to Georgia. If I see him this year I’ll try and put in a good word lol. Never got his last name and I just made the connection today when I saw his picture. 

47-0 State Champion in wrestling. 

• 2 weeks later...

đŸ˜ĄđŸ˜ đŸŒ‹đŸ‘żđŸ˜ŸÂ 

@Maverick.AU hold muhhhh back bro before I scream at a teenager!!!! Lmao. But seriously this kind of ish pisses me off. Absolute no reason for him to pick Georgia and go sit on the bench then transfer out in a couple of years. SMH!!!!! Stop picking Georgia OL!!!!! They already have way more top recruits in that position group then they should!!!! SMH.

And what’s even worse is we were one of the first major programs on him when he was a lowly three star most people weren’t  looking at. Definitely well before Georgia.

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 4* OT Dylan Fairchild (UGA)
7 minutes ago, ellitor said:

And what’s even worse is we were one of the first major programs on him when he was a lowly three star most people weren’t  looking at. Definitely well before Georgia.

Ohhh so you mean they pulled a Ian Jackson but unlike with us it didn't matter in the end and they still got him?!?! Un real!!! The rules are different with us for whatever reason.

37 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Ohhh so you mean they pulled a Ian Jackson but unlike with us it didn't matter in the end and they still got him?!?!

Not quite. Once they offered they went balls to the walls after him. After we offered Jackson we basically went 2 months without talking to him.

Don't know why AU's hasn't focused on getting top OL and DL from Georgia. We haven't done very well in recruiting in the peach state for linemen in the last few years. Georgia use to be where Auburn could go in there every year and get a hand full of 4 and 5 star LM and other 4 and 5 star recruits.

Archived