Sotball vs Binghamton 3/1/20

Gave up three runs in the first, replaced by  Swindle, who gave up a couple in the 3d.  Binghamton led 5-1 going to bot 3.  AU now leads (top 4) 7-5, largely thanks to a grand slam by Maresette.  Yes, Maresette, whom I have repeatedly said had no power.  King and Snow back in the lineup.

4 hours ago, OlderWhiskey said:

Gave up three runs in the first, replaced by  Swindle, who gave up a couple in the 3d.  Binghamton led 5-1 going to bot 3.  AU now leads (top 4) 7-5, largely thanks to a grand slam by Maresette.  Yes, Maresette, whom I have repeatedly said had no power.  King and Snow back in the lineup.

KK just didn’t have it today and was visibly upset. I hope she gets back to form soon.

29 minutes ago, all4AU said:

KK just didn’t have it today and was visibly upset. I hope she gets back to form soon.

Why would she be upset?

THis is her first ever start in her college career. She's been held back due to arm issues, so I wouldn't expect too much from her as a first game, for a Freshman...

1 hour ago, steeleagle said:

Why would she be upset?

THis is her first ever start in her college career. She's been held back due to arm issues, so I wouldn't expect too much from her as a first game, for a Freshman...

Agreed. I’m just telling you what I saw. She was emotional.

4 hours ago, steeleagle said:

Why would she be upset?

Players want to get in the game and excel. There's no amount of rationalizing that will make a player not be disappointed when they don't succeed. By and large, that's a good thing. It's easier for we fans to see the reasons for a disappointing day than it is for a player to accept those reasons.

• ellitor changed the title to Sotball vs Binghamton 3/1/20

Archived