A Big Thank You To All Those Who Go To Road Games

ellitor

Saw this interesting nugget from Mark Murphy & wanted to share. AU is #2 in the SEC for road game attendance. AU is averaging 12,790 fans for its road games. Kentucky’s has an average attendance of 13,890.

Thank you all for those who can & are able to go support our team. Sounds like the Bruce Ball brand is growing.

Took the fam to starkville because it was almost the same distance as Auburn from the house and tix were 1/3 the price. :D

giphy.gif

I was at the the 2 OT Ole Miss horror show. I did my part, including leading my section in a BodyGetta at the end👊🏼

• 1 month later...

Saw this interesting nugget from Mark Murphy & wanted to share. AU is #2 in the SEC for road game attendance. AU is averaging 12,790 fans for its road games. Kentucky’s has an average attendance of 13,890.tweakbox appvalley https://vlc.onl/

Thank you all for those who can & are able to go support our team. Sounds like the Bruce Ball brand is growing.

agree!!

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, crocoyes8 said:

Is that saying that the teams we are playing on the road, are averaging that amount per game? Surely that isn't saying we are averaging that many of our fans.

No, total attendance for the season.

Archived