Men vs Texas A&M Game Thread

Maverick.AU

2 minutes ago, TigerJeep said:

We lose by 29 to TN Sat. Book it  

I’m not ready to say that, Bruce teams tend to play well vs UT. Here’s a thing I realize, if we start hot from 3, we more than often lose. Make 1  three, let the rest of them be inside and we’ll be ok

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Grumps seems like an okay poster but yeah, you just don't point out streaks like that in sports. Strange coincidence that you can't spell Grumps without G-u-m-p-s. :dunno:

Or "rump"

That was an absolute terrible loss. The coaching was bad, substituting was bad, and the refs were atrocious.  Some of the attitudes at the end of the game were not good. Just all around bad. Yuck. 
Bruce better have some type of magic pill to help this team score and play better defense or we will be lucky to win another game. 

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

That was an absolute terrible loss. The coaching was bad, substituting was bad, and the refs were atrocious.  Some of the attitudes at the end of the game were not good. Just all around bad. Yuck. 
Bruce better have some type of magic pill to help this team score and play better defense or we will be lucky to win another game. 

We are who we are. I just want to win 1 apiece in both tourneys and I will be satisfied. We have over achieved in spades in this season. We are offensively challenged and have awful shooting. TAMU is not great but it does not take close to great to beat us.

15 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

#DontComeAtGwill

#WeComeOutOfTheWoodwork

AND YES THIS IS THE PINK RANGER!!!!!!!!!! lol. Just in case you were wondering! haha. 

rewrew.gif

15 minutes ago, CAReeves2010 said:

#DamnSkippyWDE

tytyr.gif

This was likely THE worst game I have witnessed from our staff. Bad bad bad bad coaching. Why the heck do we shoot all the 3s?  Why?  We are bad at that -bad!  Bad!  Where was Okoro? *%{%*^#}#£.  Why not ever go inside?  So now what?  Crap, I don’t really believe we win another. Freaking bammer will.....oh, they will. They will win at the SEC tourney and then find their way into the dance. It’s all about them. And all about them being better than us - at anything/everything. 

1 minute ago, TigerJeep said:

This was likely THE worst game I have witnessed from our staff. Bad bad bad bad coaching. Why the heck do we shoot all the 3s?  Why?  We are bad at that -bad!  Bad!  Where was Okoro? *%{%*^#}#£.  Why not ever go inside?  So now what?  Crap, I don’t really believe we win another. Freaking bammer will.....oh, they will. They will win at the SEC tourney and then find their way into the dance. It’s all about them. And all about them being better than us - at anything/everything. 

The team that just lost to Vandy at home?! lol. Buzz def out coached us tonight. He is one of the top coaches in the country. They have no business having the record that they do. There is even less talent on their team than ours.

4 minutes ago, TigerJeep said:

[If I wasn't on a self-imposed ban I would ask you if UAT is paying you rent to live in your head]

Looks like we have the same kind of series with TAMU in basketball as we do in football!!! lol. 

Yup. We lost because of DEFENSE. TAMU IS NOT A GOOD OFFENSIVE TEAM AT ALL!!!!!!! UGhhhhhhhhhhhhhh their stall ball was exactly like Ole Miss last year just with less talent. SMH. GMAFB. Just ridiculous.

6 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

UF plays UK. If we can beat UT and they lose, we’d be the 2 seed 

Who does LSU play? Cause I am worried we are about to get the 4 seed.

15 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Yup. We lost because of DEFENSE. TAMU IS NOT A GOOD OFFENSIVE TEAM AT ALL!!!!!!! UGhhhhhhhhhhhhhh their stall ball was exactly like Ole Miss last year just with less talent. SMH. GMAFB. Just ridiculous.

Ha talk about misleading, College and Magnolia should also note that one guard was 5-12 from the field and got 10 of the 25 point from The Free Throw Line (let that sink in). 25 points on 12 shots my a$$. Our other Senior guard had 10 assists which is awesome. He also was 2-7 from the field with a whopping 5 points and had exactly zero free throws attempts. I’d like to ask them if that is indeed exactly how you draw it up. :) 

Just now, NoALtiger said:

Ha talk about misleading, College and Magnolia should also note that one guard was 5-12 from the field and got 10 of the 25 point from The Free Throw Line (let that sink in). Our other Senior guard had 10 assists which is awesome. He also was 2-7 from the field with a whopping 5 points and had exactly zero free throws attempts. I’d like to ask them if that is indeed exactly how you draw it up. :) 

I just think the point of that tweet was that we played well enough offensively to win. We hit 10 threes. But we were absolutely atrocious on defense against a terrible offensive team. That is why we lost. Inexcusable. It was not like TAMU is a bad matchup because you would think at home we could handle a team that struggles to score. SMH.

Archived