Jump to content
Null

Men vs Texas A&M Game Thread


Recommended Posts





  • Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How is getting to Sweet 16 and elite 8's huge let downs? What?! lol. Considering how just absolutely awful the program has been most years besides a couple of pockets of runs why is that what you woul

When other teams go to zone this team settles for long 3's. Okoro should be at the top of the key getting the ball there gives him a better option to get ball down low to Wiley to drive and pull up fo

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This means so much!!!!! I made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

WTF ... that was the worst possession. DP shot a 3 with at least 3 seconds left on the clock.

He was scared he was going to get fouled before the shot. And I was to. I'm fine with it. I rather get a attempt off than get fouled with 2 seconds left and have next to no shot to tie the game.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ha McLemore got the inbounds pass and acted like he’d never held a basketball in his life. Danjel was shocked to have it passed back to him. Quite frankly the fact that he even got off a decent shot is impressive. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

He was scared he was going to get fouled before the shot. And I was to. I'm fine with it. I rather get a attempt off than get fouled with 2 seconds left and have next to no shot to tie the game.

If they were gonna foul someone wouldn't they have fouled Mac as soon as he got the inbounds pass? Mac is a way worse FT shooter than DP.

Link to post
Share on other sites

We going in the opposite direction we should be right now. We should be hot going into March Madness. A long way from that right now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

That too, tho I may never forgive grumps for the kiss of death. 

I'm not even playing bro. I'm mad AF about that. That's some knick knacks paddywhack BS. I swear to God some of our fans are dumb as ish like they don't know our history. He can GTFO forever for all I care. Appreciate the jinx dumbass.

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess because we cheat?  Idk. Feel like we do not get the calls at home.  Ever. Like they have it in for Bruce. Have it in for Wiley.  Not quite as much for purify ...for some reason. What the f ever. I’m so ticked!!!!  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

I'm not even playing bro. I'm mad AF about that. That's some knick knacks paddywhack BS. I swear to God some of our fans are dumb as ish like they don't know our history. He can GTFO forever for all I care. Appreciate the jinx dumbass.

Thank you for saying what I want to say but I’m trying to be semi cordial lol. Love ya fam!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ArgoEagle said:

We going in the opposite direction we should be right now. We should be hot going into March Madness. A long way from that right now.

To be hot you have to have offensive firepower. Something this team does not. We can beat anyone but we can lose to anyone as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...