Men vs Texas A&M Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Welp that will drop us out of the top 20 and maybe out of the top 25. We are much more average than our record would indicate I promise you that. 

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TigerJeep said:

I guess because we cheat?  Idk. Feel like we do not get the calls at home.  Ever. Like they have it in for Bruce. Have it in for Wiley.  Not quite as much for purify ...for some reason. What the f ever. I’m so ticked!!!!  

It’s mesmerizing how much Wiley get abused while the refs just look on. He’s got a good head about him. I’d be, um, less calm if that were me getting hammered every shot attempt. 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Thank you for saying what I want to say but I’m trying to be semi cordial lol. Love ya fam!

I am a heavily heavily superstitious person. I don't play around with stuff like that!!!!

Teams are finally over playing Isaac on the drive but he seems to have adjusted some in the 2nd half

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I hope people aren’t getting cursed out over ridiculous superstitions man

Ohhh he def is by me. That thread looks so foolish now. You can't wait one more day to make that? You look like a freaking idiot afterwards making it after we lost.

2 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

Welp that will drop us out of the top 20 and maybe out of the top 25. We are much more average than our record would indicate I promise you that. 

Top 25 goes away basically and is null and void by the time the conference tourney comes around.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I am a heavily heavily superstitious person. I don't play around with stuff like that!!!!

Then your a fool

Just now, jluvah said:

Then your a fool

Be my huckleberry then

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I hope people aren’t getting cursed out over ridiculous superstitions man

Bruh, it’s all in jabs. But if somebody makes this kind of post and then AU loses to one of the worst teams in the conference, they will hear about it. Lol

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Be my huckleberry then

Whatever dude. Does mommy know you’re on the computer this late

This entire year has been against us by the SEC. I can see it. They believe we cheated. So, no calls at home. Wiley gets called often, Bruce can’t do anything without a T. From the beginning of tonight, I knew...sec. sec. sec. it just means more. 

7 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

If they were gonna foul someone wouldn't they have fouled Mac as soon as he got the inbounds pass? Mac is a way worse FT shooter than DP.

I guess they thought to much time was left. When dp got it is the perfect time to foul. Basically ensures you win the game.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Grumps seems like an okay poster but yeah, you just don't point out streaks like that in sports. Strange coincidence that you can't spell Grumps without G-u-m-p-s. :dunno:

6 loss year, you beat UK and LSU, you have very potentially 3 5 stars coming, you got a guy going top 10 at worst next year 

this definitely exceeded my expectations, esp with the shooting being WAY below them 

Just now, jluvah said:

Damn dude, it’s all in Jabs. Give it rest. You can’t make a post like that and not catch flak about it, given the circumstances 

1 minute ago, jluvah said:

Lol k.

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

To be hot you have to have offensive firepower. Something this team does not. We can beat anyone but we can lose to anyone as well.

Just no consistency on O, especially 3 point shooting. We get these 4-6 minute lulls where we don't score at all instead of putting teams away. Last year our team had that killer instinct, not these guys, just not their persona.

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

6 loss year, you beat UK and LSU, you have very potentially 3 5 stars coming, you got a guy going top 10 at worst next year 

this definitely exceeded my expectations, esp with the shooting being WAY below them 

I just want to get to 25 wins at this point. Would be a big time bench mark win total for us. With 3 straight seasons of 25 wins. Hope we get a "easy" team in Nashville to face. If we get some team like Arkansas maaaaaaan I don't like our chances to win.

I swear it was setting up perfectly for a miracle AU win. If the sub 60 percent free throw shooter had missed the second one I def felt we would of pulled up from three to win.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

I just want to get to 25 wins at this point. Would be a big time bench mark win total for us. With 3 straight seasons of 25 wins. Hope we get a "easy" team in Nashville to face. If we get some team like Arkansas maaaaaaan I don't like our chances to win.

BAGMEN BETTER BE IN FULL AFFECT RIGHT NOW 

Archived