Men vs Texas A&M Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Expect a ole Miss AU type of game. That's the style all season they have played.

That’s right boys keep firing up the brick 3 point try’s. Surely one will fall at some point. 

Just FYI. We have 5 losses on the season. All have been on ESPN 2 or CBS. Unfortunately this game is on ESPN2..... Ughhhhh

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Just FYI. We have 5 losses on the season. All have been on ESPN 2 or CBS. Unfortunately this game is on ESPN2..... Ughhhhh

Thought about you when I turned on the tv and saw what channel this was on

How TF is a offensively challenged team getting so open on threes vs us. Of course I wish they were missing them.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Thought about you when I turned on the tv and saw what channel this was on

We needed the U fam!!!! We are at our best on there!!! Lol.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

How TF is a offensively challenged team getting so open on threes vs us. Of course I wish they were missing them.

Bc it’s against AU. I knew when the guy that had 6 a game had 8 and 2 3s in the first 8 minutes. Lol

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Every team packs the lane now. There is no driving lanes. Okoro needed good shooters surrounding him this season.

Got to drive and draw the fouls or open up an outside shot. Just like AM just did drive into traffic and pitched to wide open outside man. 

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Got to drive and draw the fouls or open up an outside shot. Just like AM just did drive into traffic and pitched to wide open outside man. 

I mean you cannot force the drive against a packed lanes. That's where you get a bunch of charge calls.

3 made shots in 10 minutes. No FTs, no driving, everyone standing around the 3 point line until the shot clock expires. Great offense from our seniors

Start hot. Don't start hot. We can never sustain it. Just to offensively challenged this season.

That female announcer had the perfect explanation, thank you. Tex A&M turns it over. AU responds with an equally bad turnover 

Archived