Men vs Texas A&M Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We got to start making shots to shut TF up this annoying AF TAMU bench.  Omgsh

This reminds me way waaaaay took much of the ole Miss at AU home game last year that we lost. Stalllll baaaaaallllll.

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I mean you cannot force the drive against a packed lanes. That's where you get a bunch of charge calls.

Can’t keep bricking open threes either, it’s equally maddening.  :) 

This is the hottest to coldest team I have ever seen.  The funny thing is they can be the coldest to hottest team.  

The threes are at the end of the clock after passing back and forth way outside nobody cutting nobody flashing to top of key.  Basically no offensive game plan.

Just now, NoALtiger said:

Can’t keep bricking open threes either, it’s equally maddening.  :) 

I promise myself I will be happy if we are lucky to win 1 tourney game!!! Hahaha This team has everyone picking against us in the first round as their upset written all over us!!! Lol

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I promise myself I will be happy if we are lucky to win 1 tourney game!!! Hahaha This team has everyone picking against us in the first round as their upset written all over us!!! Lol

We seem to play to our competition.  If we are a 5 seed as predicted, that’s scares me.  

1 minute ago, NoALtiger said:

We are currently 3-15 on three pointers. That’s a cool 20%. Wow. 

Tha'ts about our average, no?

So hard to watch when AU does so little on offense and other teams play 10x better than normal. aTm sucks and shouldn’t be up 6. 

Archived