Men vs Texas A&M Game Thread

Maverick.AU

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

We make early 3s, and it screws us lol. Exactly what happened at Rupp, I think we find a way to win that if we stop taking dumb shots 

Exactly. They make a couple and think tonight’s the night they go off behind the arc, then spend the rest of the night throwing up trash.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s just so puzzling how bad these guys shoot most of the time. I mean surely they make much more than they miss in practice. Heck, I’m sure most of these guys were the best in their city and amongst the best in the their State or they wouldn’t have been recruited by Bruce. And if firing up threes isn’t what got them here, then go back to what did. 

Here's to hoping they got all of the crappy play out if their system in the first half. Nice start here. 

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

"Wiley had contact down low ..."

What else is new? I just want them to call it when they foul him.

They only call that on the other end, silly 

Just now, Tigerfinz said:

Wiley seems to get fouled on nearly every shot he takes.

I'm not so sure he does, he's just very uncoordinated and it just looks like it.

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

"Wiley had contact down low ..."

What else is new? I just want them to call it when they foul him.

That ship has sailed. Just have to hope he can make through the contact because the refs are not going to do the right thing. It’s embarrassing for that group. 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

They only call that on the other end, silly 

damn, forgot about that. Thanks for keeping me in check, good sir.

2 minutes ago, jared52 said:

That ship has sailed. Just have to hope he can make through the contact because the refs are not going to do the right thing. It’s embarrassing for that group. 

By not calling fouls on Wiley the refs use our games to keep their foul average under 40 in the SEC. 

Archived