Men vs Texas A&M Game Thread

Maverick.AU

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Always gotta wonder why we get these refs that are like “hahahah I’m gonna get the whole country to know my name tonight”

They’re trying to get a promotion for that big ref money. TV Ted comes to mind. It doesn’t matter what you call, just make it dramatic and get paid

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like these lesser SEC games always get s*** refs. We had some good crews in our OOC season, but every SEC game except for a few, we've had some lazy, unintelligent crews.

These 3 should be banned from ever calling a game in Auburn. I hope more come of it as well and they are demoted to D2. It’s not even close what they are doing and it’s not acceptable that professionals shouldn’t be held accountable for poor performance. 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Mac and DP both getting bullied inside, badly

Nebo took a pass and came down on top of them 2 plays in a row. No foul called on either play.

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Mac and DP both getting bullied inside, badly

Dude climbed all over Mac. Yeah he’s stronger but Mac had good position. Can’t do anything if the refs aren’t going to do anything about it. 

Just now, jared52 said:

Dude climbed all over Mac. Yeah he’s stronger but Mac had good position. Can’t do anything if the refs aren’t going to do anything about it. 

Not disagreeing but Mac has been struggling on D for weeks now

2 minutes ago, jared52 said:

Over the back on the lob to 32. Idiots don’t call it. 

Refs are letting Nebo get away with murder under there.

Archived