Men vs Tennessee Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

No it wasn’t, but I just wish he made a few more threes to open A&M’s zone 

we need more guys hitting shots aside from him outside though. Idk the stats but Turbo probably made about as many as Jvon in 1/8th of the minutes 

This is correct. It’s all water under the bridge at this point but 10 of his 25 were from the free throw line which makes his final total misleading. Poor shooting over the zone is a huge weak spot for us and everyone is gonna do it to us. He rolls like this going forward, which would also open up Okoro to drive...and we will make some noise. 

Hopefully Turbo can garner a minute or two going forward

Lol are you really saying that his because of 1 garbage time three!? Come on man! I think turbo is going to be good at AU. He can score. But it won't be this season. I don't want him playing out of position anyways in March. He will be a good 2 for us eventually.

1 hour ago, Maverick.AU said:

Anyways, I’ll apologize to the fam. Absolutely no reason to soil this great game over petty crap. Great game my friends, what a year! On to the Sec Tourney. WDE

You good brother!!! Your not in the wrong about this. War tiger is in his usual feelings like usual because he thinks only him can do play by play. Absurd!!!! It ain't that deep fam!!! #teammav all the way though!! Lol

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

You good brother!!! Your not in the wrong about this. War tiger is in his usual feelings like usual because he think only him can do play by play. Absurd!!!! It ain't that deep fam!!! #teammav all the way though!! Lol

Love ya brotha 

No it wasn’t, but I just wish he made a few more threes to open A&M’s zone 

we need more guys hitting shots aside from him outside though. Idk the stats but Turbo probably made about as many as Jvon in 1/8th of the minutes 

Lmao what!?! He made 5 of our 10 threes vs TAMU. He did his job. He was 5 of 9 from three.

Bruuuuuuuuce freaking Pearl baaaaay baaaaaay!!!!! 

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

play by play

This PXP thread was a lot more fun to read this year with Maverick doing it. I read it the next morning (until today) after the game.... I thought he did an excellent job with it

Just now, doverstutts said:

This PXP thread was a lot more fun to read this year with Maverick doing it. I read it the next morning (until today) after the game.... I thought he did an excellent job with it

For sure Dover!!! Completely co sign with you there!!!

Great effort by everyone, especially "Stretch' in the middle....

8 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

I appreciate the kind words brother. Means the world!

Great win today. Has to be the best effort of the season, however, this is just one of those outlier games until it's proven to be otherwise. Whether the team is actually turning it on for the post-season remains to be seen. This is the game I've been waiting to see all year though- imagining what could be done if shots were being made. Odds say it is an anomaly. Let's hope it's the start of something.

We get the 7 vs 10 winner. Please please pleaaaaaase let it be TAMU or Mizzou. I want to beat the hell out of 1 of them and get revenge!!!

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

We get the 7 vs 10 winner. Please please pleaaaaaase let it be TAMU or Mizzou. I want to beat the hell out of 1 of them and get revenge!!!

Give me Mizzou. They won’t shoot that hot again like they did against us. TAMU knows how to shut us down. 

6 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Give me Mizzou. They won’t shoot that hot again like they did against us. TAMU knows how to shut us down. 

TAMU game plan is the same as Kermit. Only works if they continually hit end of the shot clock garbage shots. I'm fine with either. Mizzou may be easier but both are hot right now it seems. 

Also buzz is a much better coach than cuonzo so your probably right. Mizzou would be the more favorable matchup. Let's go!!!

THIS. IS. MARCH. As the legend Jon rothstein says!!! Lol. Down goes San Diego state in the mountain west tourney final!

Archived