Men vs Tennessee Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • WarTiger changed the title to Men vs Tennessee Game Thread

Doughty has been ridiculous today.  8-12 from 3 point range and the tigers played extremely well today.  Nice to see Akingbola get some playing time, but took McLemore fouling out to get him on the floor but any playing time is good for him.  

Samir's shooting today has helped in soooo many ways. The foul trouble has not hurt us. The bench still played physical. Our team D really bothered Tennessee.

Just now, WarTiger said:

Okoro at the line.  first good, 2nd good.  80-63

What’s the point of coming in at the end of game and start doing play by play when someone else has already been doing it?

Stretch gave us big minutes. Didn't get taken advantage of during a critical stretch. Al Flan played the best game of his career so far probably. Samir was incredible and that was definitely his best game as a Tiger. Purifoy played well. Wiley too. Concerned Mac has been in a huge slump but I have a feeling he will snap out of it when we need it coming up. Okoro couldn't find a groove bc of foul trouble but we had others step up. 

With Fulkerson and Pons, I figured fouls would be a problem with McLemore and Wiley. But Doughty saved the day. What a game?

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

What’s the point of coming in at the end of game and start doing play by play when someone else has already been doing it?

I didn't realize I needed your permission to post.  Oh, wait, I don't.  Take your switch out of dick mode and enjoy the game.

That was a calming performance going into the tournaments. Playing this well on the road in the final game is a great sign, especially after the early loss this week. 

Archived