Baseball vs Ga Tech

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

Wreck Tech!

2 of Golf's favorite words. I bet he says it in between swigs of PBR.

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

It looks like Golf is ready for the game.....

Pass me one of those PBRs so I can pour it on fire-ant hill by the mail box......

It would work trust me.....................

Brooks has the same issue as last season in that a lot of the balls he throws tend to spike in the dirt. That can’t be good if it’s a big breaking ball that looks like a fastball for strike 3, but when it’s not, it make Scheffler have to stop it in the dirt, and success rate on that is not 100%. Lots of free bases. Already 2 wild pitches that have led to bases tonight. 2-0 GT T2

Just now, tigerbrotha12 said:

Brooks has the same issue as last season in that a lot of the balls he throws tend to spike in the dirt. That can’t be good if it’s a big breaking ball that looks like a fastball for strike 3, but when it’s not, it make Scheffler have to stop it in the dirt, and success rate on that is not 100%. Lots of free bases. Already 2 wild pitches that have led to bases tonight. 2-0 GT T2

Not helping himself throwing upper 80s either.

1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Already 2 wild pitches

1st one was a passed ball. Wasn't close to the dirt & should have been caught by Shef.

10 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

So their midweek starter throws 95 with a wicked breaker. WTH are their weekend guys throwing???

This is good. AU has to be able to hit this if they are going to compete in the SEC at all this year. The UCF series was a real eye opener for the state of the offense right now. 

Just now, mustache eagle said:

Don’t want to be mean but this guy doesn’t appear to be on the same workout regimen as the other players

Hah, I was wondering how to say the same thing. Seems to affect his stamina. He’s laboring out there now. 

Walked in a run. Kid is going to be good one day though. Once he got tired, he couldn’t find the plate to save his life. Need to take advantage while they warm up a pitcher. 

That’s a great AB by Farquhar. Made the GT pitcher throw strikes and he couldn’t do it. 

2-1 GT

Ward now with bases juiced.... Ward swings at a ball 3 feet inside and down for strike 3. Judd still can’t lay off that crap after another offseason. 

2 minutes ago, jared52 said:

Walked in a run. Kid is going to be good one day though. Once he got tired, he couldn’t find the plate to save his life. Need to take advantage while they warm up a pitcher. 

He will be unhittable once he matures. His good stuff is unbelievable.

Archived