Toilet Paper

weagl1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember a trip as a kid to Boy Scout camp with my dad. There is a hike up the mountain that will get you a patch or something like that. About a part of the way up the mountain, last night’s dinner caught up with our digestive track. Luckily there is an out house bathroom on the trail, unluckily without TP. Good thing the mountain is full of sassafras trees. Nice big leaves make the difference. 🤣

5 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

My dad said to use a brown one first. Then a white one. I'll let you figure out why.

Background of pile of the old empty corn cobs with removed kernels

Been there done it............Not kidding Was brought up on a farm and sometimes you have no choice

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Anyone anyone.................. PM me for my number

No photo description available.

How Charmin of you to offer up your Bounty of paper products to others. You're an Angel. Soft 2 ply sheets or single ply Scott, both are available and either are Brawny enough to take on any job. Just call 1-268-866-3553 (1-COT-TON-ELLE). Viva Golf!

16 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Been there done it............Not kidding Was brought up on a farm and sometimes you have no choice

Folks might laugh about the corn cobs but when we went to my grandma’s house when I was a kid it was an outhouse and corn cobs or nothing except when the “Sears and Roebuck” catalog came out.  It was a special time when you could get a page out of that catalog.  It might leave some ink stains on your private parts but any kind of paper beat those cobs!

On 3/13/2020 at 12:28 AM, bigbird said:

I'm ready!

papertowelssidebyside.jpg

Neighbor of mine is a big wig at Sams Club. He gave me a heads up on the TP situation at my local Sams and now I have plenty of TP and paper towels. Was like Goodfellas taking stuff off the trucks. It's really surreal.

I ain’t hoarding anything. If I did, it’s going to be food. I can use an old t-shirt, rag, ...etc. Rinse-and-reuse. If you’re stuck at home, I suppose unless you’re having GI issues, jump in the shower afterwards if you have to.

1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Neighbor of mine is a big wig at Sams Club. He gave me a heads up on the TP situation at my local Sams and now I have plenty of TP and paper towels. Was like Goodfellas taking stuff off the trucks. It's really surreal.

Do you need my address?

all these people hoarding tp makes me think some of you just need to shower if you are that bad.

On 3/14/2020 at 10:04 AM, McLoofus said:

As parents of two small ones and people who are sometimes relieved when Monday rolls around, we are concerned. And we are the lucky ones who *should* be okay in terms of being able to ride this out from a financial and logistical perspective.

I just got the first "reality shock" yesterday when our library announced they were closing all branches as of 5:00 pm yesterday.

:o  Nooooooooooooooooooooo!   :'(

I had the maximum 10 movies reserved and was planning on checking out at least as many books today.

4 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I just got the first "reality shock" yesterday when our library announced they were closing all branches as of 5:00 pm yesterday.

:o  Nooooooooooooooooooooo!   :'(

I had the maximum 10 movies reserved and was planning on checking out at least as many books today.

Sure you can check them out digitally? Or would be a great time to try out Audible if an option that you haven't already exercised...

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Sure you can check them out digitally? Or would be a great time to try out Audible if an option that you haven't already exercised...

Yeah I can download books, but I really didn't want to open up accounts to do so.  And all I have to read them with is my computer.

And I am not set up to watch downloaded movies on my TV.  I guess I am still pretty much an "old dog" when it comes to new tricks. 

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Yeah I can download books, but I really didn't want to open up accounts to do so.  And all I have to read them with is my computer.

And I am not set up to watch downloaded movies on my TV.  I guess I am still pretty much an "old dog" when it comes to new tricks. 

Ah. Well, I'd say it's a good time to learn some new ones, but you need the hardware, and I'm not sure that will be available for delivery anytime soon, either. 

Sometimes I do Kindle on my phone but it's not my preference.

44 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Ah. Well, I'd say it's a good time to learn some new ones, but you need the hardware, and I'm not sure that will be available for delivery anytime soon, either. 

Sometimes I do Kindle on my phone but it's not my preference.

I am a bit of a gamer and for years have kept a bottle of 91% isopropyl alcohol near me.........anytime l return from restroom after washing hands I use alcohol on my hands before touching controller and sereral times in between..........never knew I was addicted until it wasn't available

12 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

I am a bit of a gamer and for years have kept a bottle of 91% isopropyl alcohol near me.........anytime l return from restroom after washing hands I use alcohol on my hands before touching controller and sereral times in between..........never knew I was addicted until it wasn't available

Hoo boy. The stuff that I'm suddenly worried about finding at the store. 

17 hours ago, alexava said:

41D72EF3-ED35-4BDD-AF89-83A02C0B0822.jpeg

I had to go to India last summer for work and this is legit how their toilets are setup.  We had toilet paper at the hotel, but anywhere else the plumbing can't handle it. 

Archived