Jump to content
Null

Thank you Seniors and Okoro!!!!


Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, ellitor said:

From what I read from the official report from John Hopkins this will go through the Summer & potentially surge in the Fall so that would mean no football.

I would be very interested in reading this report. Do you happen to have a link?

Link to post
Share on other sites




  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am absolutely gutted and honestly bummed out that we never will get to see them again in a AU uniform. I hate it had to end like this the way it did but as other people have said it is bigger than b

In many ways Mc has really been my favorite of the Seniors. I appreciate them all but Anfernee went through so much and I admire him for the way he handled it all. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

From what I read from the official report from John Hopkins this will go through the Summer & potentially surge in the Fall so that would mean no football.

There is no way the world can stay shut down through the fall. There will have to be a vaccine or something that comes out or we will learn to live with the threat of the virus and move on with our lives best we can. Crazy times.....

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, gravejd said:

There is no way the world can stay shut down through the fall. There will have to be a vaccine or something that comes out or we will learn to live with the threat of the virus and move on with our lives best we can. Crazy times.....

I hope you're right.

Link to post
Share on other sites

How does this shutdown affect Okoro and his decision/draft positioning? Does the lack of a great tourney run mean he will likely be back next year?  Was he solid enough after recovering from the hammy to still get drafted high?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

How does this shutdown affect Okoro and his decision/draft positioning? Does the lack of a great tourney run mean he will likely be back next year?  Was he solid enough after recovering from the hammy to still get drafted high?

I think he was going before the hammy. Nothing will change. Unless they cancel the damn draft too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, alexava said:

I think he was going before the hammy. Nothing will change. Unless they cancel the damn draft too. 

Where can I sign that petition? 

 

 

I'm kidding...

Or maybe not. :big:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

How does this shutdown affect Okoro and his decision/draft positioning? Does the lack of a great tourney run mean he will likely be back next year?  Was he solid enough after recovering from the hammy to still get drafted high?

1. Doesn't. 2. No. 3. He never dropped from being a projected top 10 overall pick.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

How does this shutdown affect Okoro and his decision/draft positioning? Does the lack of a great tourney run mean he will likely be back next year?  Was he solid enough after recovering from the hammy to still get drafted high?

I think it happened at the absolute worst time for him in cementing a top 5 spot. I dont think he showed anything in his limited return from the injury that cant be explained to scouts. His tape leading up to that injury screams "This guy was figuring things out" and in a top 10 where "potential" is going to be spammed every 5 seconds...I mean 

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2020 at 10:57 AM, gravejd said:

There is no way the world can stay shut down through the fall. There will have to be a vaccine or something that comes out or we will learn to live with the threat of the virus and move on with our lives best we can. Crazy times.....

There’s no way a vaccine comes out in the summer. It’s more likely that we find a treatment that works instead of an actual vaccine.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TigerStripe said:

There’s no way a vaccine comes out in the summer. It’s more likely that we find a treatment that works instead of an actual vaccine.

I don’t want to Be a test subject on a vaccine that quick. It takes time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I won’t post it all here Bc this is a senior appreciation thread but I heard some  info as far as Covid is concerned from an extended family member that is working multiple hospitals in Nevada. Basically expects for  hospitalizations to be in the 1 mil range over the next year, taking crazy amounts of supplies that the hospitals desperately need, causing a shortage pretty much

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Viper said:

How in the damn world did we...?!?!

It was the Kyle guy three right after this. To much is paid attention to the foul on the three point attempt. If he would of missed that and we boarded it then it's game over. It was a ridiculously tough shot that somehow went in. He had been having a terrible day before this........ SMH. It will forever haunt me. I didn't think any game could top the pain of the FSU title game.... Welp.

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

It was the Kyle guy three right after this. To much is paid attention to the foul on the three point attempt. If he would of missed that and we boarded it then it's game over. It was a ridiculously tough shot that somehow went in. He had been having a terrible day before this........ SMH.

Yes but Harper, always the ultra reliable crunch time FT nailer, missed the 2nd FT attempt. HE HAD MADE 18 FTS IN A ROW. When he missed it, I thought, oh sheeyat, we've opened the door.

We all know what happened. Still IMO, if he hits it, we win in OT. Much like the Kick Six, we were red hot down the stretch. If given OT in either case, we win.

Edited by Viper
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

This at least brings me a little bit of joy

Same.  That Liberty team is probably one of the more dangerous mid majors and 12 seeds. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...